Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clint Sintim Career Highlights LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clint Sintim Career Highlights LOL

    Give it up people! lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...I&feature=fvwp

  • #2
    great find!!.. epic

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't know the fascination of fans calling people a bust. OMG a draft isn't 100 percent correct?! No fcking way!

      Comment


      • #4
        Lowlights?
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Thought he was always best suited as an edge rusher. Not weakside LB, ...still was a dissapointment for a 2nd rounder though.

          Comment


          • #6
            man, if only he hadnt gotten hurt and not been a 3-4 olb...his career highlites is a so so half for patrick willis lol

            Comment


            • #7
              and to think people were fighting to not trade him and Rhett Bomar's draft picks to the Chiefs for Tony Gonzalez

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
                Thought he was always best suited as an edge rusher. Not weakside LB, ...still was a dissapointment for a 2nd rounder though.
                They gave him plenty of opportunities as an edge rusher. He pretty much played the exact same position anthony spencer played in Dallas.

                Sintim was just total crap

                Comment


                • #9
                  BRAVO





                  HE WINS THE BUST AWARD

                  BUST.jpg
                  Last edited by blueribbon; 03-14-2013, 12:21 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lol this is so random... What's next, a highlight reel of Andre Woodson?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      the first sack is the same game where tuck went down for a good amount of time. I remember because its when the Cowboys had Flozell Adams.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by teaneck View Post
                        the first sack is the same game where tuck went down for a good amount of time. I remember because its when the Cowboys had Flozell Adams.
                        I remember when that cheap scumbag tripped Tuck.... And Tuck called him out after the game

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                          and to think people were fighting to not trade him and Rhett Bomar's draft picks to the Chiefs for Tony Gonzalez
                          That wasn't good value

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            how could you disrespect the great sintim! LOL

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                              Lol this is so random... What's next, a highlight reel of Andre Woodson?
                              Rhett bomar

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X