Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comepletely shocked the Patriots didn't go hard after Cruz... even with Tom Condon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comepletely shocked the Patriots didn't go hard after Cruz... even with Tom Condon

    In that system Cruz would be 100+ 15 TD's. I thought for sure Belicheat would have been all over that. Thank God for Tom Condon it would appear. Ton Condon is the Pats Kryptonite!


    Thank God though because it's likely Cruz resigns with us now and now this way Cruz will get to watch shotgun draws first hand for the rest of his career!!!! YAY!!!!
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  • #2
    What's shocking? They got a replacement without having to give up a first round pick.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
      What's shocking? They got a replacement without having to give up a first round pick.
      Agree. However. The pats are one of those teams that sneaks out of nowhere and grabs a player if it suits them. If nobody has made on Cruz in the next week. I guarentee you they make him an offer
      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

      Comment


      • #4
        the Pats didnt want to pay as much as Cruz seems to want!

        to be honest i thought Amendola would be a coupla mil more than he got!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Pats don't give up high draft picks. Period.

          (and they certainly don't pay retail)
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            In that system Cruz would be 100+ 15 TD's. I thought for sure Belicheat would have been all over that. Thank God for Tom Condon it would appear. Ton Condon is the Pats Kryptonite! Thank God though because it's likely Cruz resigns with us now and now this way Cruz will get to watch shotgun draws first hand for the rest of his career!!!! YAY!!!!
            Don't' forget, they don't have all of their draft picks thus year so giving up their first was really unlikely.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
              the Pats didnt want to pay as much as Cruz seems to want! to be honest i thought Amendola would be a coupla mil more than he got!
              The Patriots, like us, have no idea what Cruz wants
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                the Pats didnt want to pay as much as Cruz seems to want!

                to be honest i thought Amendola would be a coupla mil more than he got!
                That's the price Amendola is willing to sacrifice for playing in a contender I guess.
                " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  The Patriots, like us, have no idea what Cruz wants
                  Us fans right ?
                  " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                    Pats don't give up high draft picks. Period.

                    (and they certainly don't pay retail)
                    Agreed. There was absolutely zero chance that the Patriots were going to pick up Cruz due to several reasons:

                    1) They are cheap as hell and wouldn't give Cruz the money he wants. LMAO, they wouldn't even sign Welker for an extra two million over two years and they have cap space to do it.
                    2) The Patriots are known for stockpiling picks and build for the future, they weren't going to sacrafice their 1st round draft pick for a slot receiver when they just let maybe the best slot receiver in the game go.
                    3) Combine 1 and 2 and that takes all of the guessing out of it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                      Us fans right ?
                      Yes, should have made that more clear.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not Surprised at all. If they weren't willing to go $6 million a year to keep Welker, what makes you think that they would pay more than that AND give up a first round pick for Cruz?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          Yes, should have made that more clear.
                          No worries.
                          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            The Patriots, like us, have no idea what Cruz wants
                            lol. the Giants are very tight to the chest with this issue! i applaud them for that! these are serious times!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                              That's the price Amendola is willing to sacrifice for playing in a contender I guess.
                              yea i guess so. its seems these deals wouldnt be so difficult if greed was such a factor sometimes!

                              Amendola is a good example of taking the offer without a hassle for top dollar!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X