David Diehl restructures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Diehl restructures

@Record_TaraDavid Diehl to stay w/Giants after reaching agreement to restructure deal, per source. Down from $4.8; checking into how big reduction is.

https://twitter.com/Record_Tara/stat...59380961763328
    Assign infractions here.

BOOM!

And the Giants still love a good Diehl
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

**** i dont want him on team and this probally means we arent signing boothe
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

and there was much rejoicing... Yay

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
          BOOM!

And the Giants still love a good Diehl
          Hey Mods, the pun filter is broken again

Comment

At least it gives us more cap space room to wiggle with. I don't know if I'm more intrigued by this or the Ryan Mundy signing.
            Assign infractions here.

Comment

A restructure though? I thought this was the final year on his contract?

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                What are you talking about ... means we have room to sign Boothe (if that's what we want to do).
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                  A restructure though? I thought this was the final year on his contract?
                  Restructure can mean any form of contract change.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                    At least it gives us more cap space room to wiggle with. I don't know if I'm more intrigued by this or the Ryan Mundy signing.
                    Just waiting for Krunch to tell you to check back after the weekend.. you know, on Mundy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                        Just waiting for Krunch to tell you to check back after the weekend.. you know, on Mundy
                        Because that's how I Rolle.

Comment

Is it a restructure or a pay cut?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I don't even want him. Not even for the vet minimum. Hope that's not a sign for Boothe...

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
                              Or it could be more money to get something done with Boothe, or it could mean the sun sleeps at night, or it could have to do with the price of eggs in China....

Comment

Working...
                              X