Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any chance Diehl goes back to LG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any chance Diehl goes back to LG?

    I could see us letting Boothe walk to save some $$$ and drafting/signing a RT and moving Diehl to left guard. If I remember correctly, last time he played at LG was after we lost O'hara and Seubert in 2010? How was he that year? Didn't he get hurt or something?

    Anyways, thoughts?

  • #2
    I would think that option is very much on the table.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by btbrennan View Post
      I could see us letting Boothe walk to save some $$$ and drafting/signing a RT and moving Diehl to left guard. If I remember correctly, last time he played at LG was after we lost O'hara and Seubert in 2010? How was he that year? Didn't he get hurt or something?

      Anyways, thoughts?
      I don't think they're letting Boothe walk, but if he gets an offer they can't match he'll be gone. But yes, that could be in the cards unless one of the two and/por threes can man up
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        Didn't he play bad there too?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Didn't he play bad there too?
          Not from what I remember, that was his natural spot at LG, and he was fine there.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
            Didn't he play bad there too?
            He was a pretty good LG and a solid LT for most of his career.

            Comment


            • #7
              Better chance at him going back to the couch.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                Didn't he play bad there too?
                Not really, and playing next to Beatty would be a positive. He can't play RT and Snee is RG
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                Comment


                • #9
                  He was so incredibly bad at LG last time he played there

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                    Didn't he play bad there too?
                    He was terrible at LG last time he played there. As bad as he was at RT this year.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thought someone posted stats on him at OG and they weren't good.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        Thought someone posted stats on him at OG and they weren't good.
                        Original Ganster?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          Thought someone posted stats on him at OG and they weren't good.
                          Don`t need stats for that. Diehl played guard during preseason a couple of years ago. Dangerously horrible .

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            He was so incredibly bad at LG last time he played there
                            He was amazingly worse at LG than he was at T.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mcillo View Post
                              Don`t need stats for that. Diehl played guard during preseason a couple of years ago. Dangerously horrible .
                              Dangerously horrible? In the preseason? Cmon man. So many exagerations.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X