Bottom line: Don't waste money on jerseys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom line: Don't waste money on jerseys

Never again will I buy a current player's jersey. I've got too much money wasted on ex-Giants.

Lol....I got a Manning, JPP, Strahan, LT, and Nicks....so far so good. Got a Prince one on the way too

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      Lol....I got a Manning, JPP, Strahan, LT, and Nicks....so far so good. Got a Prince one on the way too
      +1

Comment

lol

next time wait till they sign a long term deal or get someone that looks to be a franchise player (Eli, JPP)

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          Never again will I buy a current player's jersey. I've got too much money wasted on ex-Giants.
          So it was a KP jersey huh

Comment

I get what you are saying. With the way free agency is nowadays, especially, you just never know if your favorite will remain their entire career.

And dont even get me started on how pricey the NFL merchandise, especially jerseys, can be. But its all about the big business that todays NFL has become---marketing, merchandise, tickets and concessions are no exception.

Comment

Shockey, Sehorn, Tiki, Jacobs, Boss, Manningham....

I buy for my kids too. Right now my kids are sportin Cruz and Nicks.

Comment

Shockey, Sehorn, Tiki, Jacobs, Boss......
                Boss lol? I'm in the same boat with the Shockey(I have home and away ugh), and Sehorn jerseys. I also have a Tiki Jersey around somewhere but it might have been tossed

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
                  This

Comment

Stick to the franchise quarterbacks. They're the only ones with job security.

Comment

You really can't buy jersies anymore these days.... sports are such a business and really don't cater to the fans. I wonder if merchandise sales will drop a little because of this trend.
                      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I have Manning Tuck Nicks LT Rolle Simms =GOOD Jacobs ,Phillips , Burress, Shockey, Arrington, Umenyiora =Bad
                        ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                          You really can't buy jersies anymore these days.... sports are such a business and really don't cater to the fans. I wonder if merchandise sales will drop a little because of this trend.
                          If anything it'll increase them as fans hurry to update their collections.

Comment

Got a Wilson and Cruz jersey last year for a combined whopping price of 55 bucks.

Does anyone wear the jerseys of Giants who changed teams?
                            The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

Pierce and Manning. Next is a Weatherford. Think he'll be on the team for a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X