Bennett

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bennett

Wow Seattle is making moves for cheap. Come on NY lets sign someone who can make.a difference.

Care to somehow magically increase our cap space?

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
      Wow Seattle is making moves for cheap. Come on NY lets sign someone who can make.a difference.
      Or, keep our core players intact, have a balling draft class and..... gasp!

Win more SBs!
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        Or, keep our core players intact, have a balling draft class and..... gasp!

Win more SBs!
        I love when people think in the past!! We have to get over those SBs. Having a "balling draft class" is a huge "IF".

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
          Care to somehow magically increase our cap space?
          If NY got money saved for Boothe than they can upgrade and get a better OG for the same price they want to pay Boothe. Please dont give me crap about the cap if they are signing these garbage players than they can pay for a Jake Scott who nobody seems to talk about. We have no starting OG right now. Boothe can easily be replaced with an upgrade. If Philly paid for Kenny Philips one year and Seattle got Bennet for a year than you cant tell me we cant afford anyone for the same price these players are getting contracts for.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            I love when people think in the past!! We have to get over those SBs. Having a "balling draft class" is a huge "IF".
            Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Ask yourself Moke, do you want to be in the Buddy33 class?

Comment

I would never be in Buddy's class. But the fact is, I'm too worried. I know about the SBs, but this team seems to be going on a different tangent. Too many differences to start thinking about how far in the playoffs this team can make it.

To be honest, I'm worried aobut many teams in the NFC.

Are we looking that much scarier than any otherteam?

Comment

I wonder if he dropped the McLovin avi because he was tired of being called McLovin more than Buddy?

Comment

I'm right there with you teams are getting better at bargain prices this off season has been crazy. I mean Cliff Avrill number one DE got paid like a back up. Im jusy saying brining in players like Mundy and washed up Ross is not going to male this team any better.

Comment

Are we looking that much scarier than any otherteam?
                    We have a franchise QB, which separates us from about 20-25 other teams.

So yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      I wonder if he dropped the McLovin avi because he was tired of being called McLovin more than Buddy?
                      I think it was to symbolic of B.S posts.

Either that, or he hoped to blend in with the likes of "Burier."

Comment

We have a franchise QB, which separates us from about 20-25 other teams.

So yes.
                        Oh come on guy, seriously? You know better than this LOL. This is a team sport. I'm not convinced.

Comment

Oh come on guy, seriously? You know better than this LOL. This is a team sport. I'm not convinced.
                          Tell that to the packers and saints.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                            Tell that to the packers and saints.
                            Still a team sport, what the heck are you even saying right now?

Comment

Easy there Lenin.

Comment

Working...
                              X