Danny Woodhead?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Woodhead?

Could he be the 3rd Rb? I think he is a better threat than Scott and could be a nice weapon and do our returns. He can't be that pricey either.
    The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Originally posted by JAYPEE View Post
    Could he be the 3rd Rb? I think he is a better threat than Scott and could be a nice weapon and do our returns. He can't be that pricey either.
    Good find,would be nice if we can get him.

Comment

Woodhead would be solid addition.. seems like a great idea

Comment

Woodhead is underrated

If he comes cheap sure why not

Comment

Solid idea man. i would like this.

Comment

Personally I always liked Woodhead. Let's not forget he's a WR/RB and is very capable of coming out of the huddle and lining up in the slot a few plays a game.

Comment

Why, so Gilbride can run him like he's a 6'2 230 lb bruiser? Pass.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I would LOVE Woodhead hes my favorite non-Giant. If he signed i would get his jersey right away.

Comment

What about Peyton Hillis would rather have Woodhead through

Comment

Originally posted by Broadway Blue View Post
                    What about Peyton Hillis
                    Why, so Gilbride can run him like a 5'7 180lb scat-back? Pass.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Didn't we sign Torrain?
                      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Why, so Gilbride can run him like he's a 6'2 230 lb bruiser? Pass.
                        Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                        Why, so Gilbride can run him like a 5'7 180lb scat-back? Pass.
                        classic! LOL!!! 3rd and 9 draw up the middle by Hillis for 3 yards. 3rd and 2 Woodhead power to the right for 1 yard---LOL!!!

Comment

Haha yeah, this sort of player is incompatible with Gilbride. You'd be seeing a retread of Darren Sproles vs Ray Lewis every other week.

Comment

Ahhhhhh yes, given our current roster RB is the biggest area of concern...or NOT!
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                              Ahhhhhh yes, given our current roster RB is the biggest area of concern...or NOT!
                              Nothing wrong with adding a few weapons to the offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X