Victor Cruz to Rams? Rumor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Cruz to Rams? Rumor?

Is this nothing more than a rumor? That's all I have heard from Rams fans lately. I think it is a lie. Completely BS.
    2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
    2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
    3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
    4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
    5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
    6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
    7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Nothing more than rumor.

Comment

If you ***** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

Sorry, it was the double question thing.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        If you ***** us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?Sorry, it was the double question thing.
        +1
        2017 Mock Draft

1st: Forrest Lamp, OG Western Kentucky
        2nd: Caleb Brantley, DT Florida
        3rd: Gerald Everett, TE South Alabama
        4th: Dont'a Foreman, RB Texas
        5th: Damontae Kazee, CB San Diego State
        6th: KD Cannon, WR Baylor
        7th: Jalen Reeves-Maybin, LB Tennessee

Comment

If it's true, adios/

Comment

IT'S NAHT A TUMAH

Comment

Its because the rams have 2 first rounders and need a stud WR. Not really a real rumor, just an ideal move the rams can make.
              The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

"Are we not men? We are DEVO!"

Comment

it's probably gonna happen. Mara said if another team gives cruz a higher offer, the Giants won't match it.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYPEE View Post
                    Its because the rams have 2 first rounders and need a stud WR. Not really a real rumor, just an ideal move the rams can make.
                    All it is is a rumor. Pure speculation, and specious at that.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                      it's probably gonna happen. Mara said if another team gives cruz a higher offer, the Giants won't match it.
                      Mara said the exact opposite, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                        I'm already bracing myself....I just hope to God that he doesn't go to the Redskins.....I could totally see that scenario.
                        "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Idk how anyone could be ok with losing Cruz, that would leave us with TWO good receivers (one who is only in his 2nd year and the other is always hurt) and no tight end.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                            I'm already bracing myself....I just hope to God that he doesn't go to the Redskins.....I could totally see that scenario.
                            The Redskins can't get him. They don't have any cap space. Most importantly, though, is they would need to give up a first round pick. That just so happens to be something they lack for the next 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by nYg24 View Post
                              Idk how anyone could be ok with losing Cruz, that would leave us with TWO good receivers (one who is only in his 2nd year and the other is always hurt) and no tight end.
                              Or more. You never know if a guy on the roster will step up or who we might draft or find as a UDFA,

Comment

Working...
                              X