Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WR Louis Murphy visiting the Giants today (Friday)....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Louis Murphy visiting the Giants today (Friday)....

WR Louis murphy is visiting the Giants today per Adam Schefter...Replacement for Hixon?

Camp body at the very least.

Comment

Kick off returner

Comment

I thought Muprhy was actually a decent receiver in Oakland for a while? Am I thinking of the wrong guy?

Comment

His career statistics show him making 1,707 career receiving yards from 115 receptions. That's better than Hixon?Has some good stats while playing for Oakland, just seems under used in Carolina...

Comment

Has some decent upside ... kid flashes now and again.

I would assume it's to provide some competition for JJ at the 4th WR spot.
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
              I thought Muprhy was actually a decent receiver in Oakland for a while? Am I thinking of the wrong guy?
              They had high hopes for him, I believe. Or maybe I'm thinking of Chaz Schilens.

Comment

I like Murphy.. this would be a good move, WR4

Comment

Cant hurt.. try him out. Id like to see them also bring back Collins from last year. he seemed decent if he isnt on another team already. Also i guess Douglass and Depalma were not what some of us thought they could be. We were comparing them to the Welkers, Edlemans and Amendolas of the NFL but didnt realize they were catching passes against the WORST the NFL had in preseason last year. Douglas and Depalma along with all those DBs they played against are now all out of the NFL
                  Football has been very, very good to us.
                  After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                  But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                  2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                  3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                  4-New York Giants!!!
                  5-NE
                  Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Giants dont really have a guy with straight 9 route deep threat speed , Murphy could help
                    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 03-15-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Backup for losing Cruz.... Ugh. Yeah, he looked ok in Oakland a few years ago. Never really had a solid QB. I wouldn't mind it for depth though. Losing Hixon Barden Bennett and possibly Cruz...
                      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by UKAnt14 View Post
                        His career statistics show him making 1,707 career receiving yards from 115 receptions. That's better than Hixon?Has some good stats while playing for Oakland, just seems under used in Carolina...
                        this
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

This is a good body for camp. Jernigan better not give up his spot for this guy.

Comment

Never heard of him.....

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsSB23 View Post
                              Never heard of him.....
                              Didn't play much. Think he's fast. He was used in the running game as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X