Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dustin Keller?

http://www.giants101.com/2013/03/15/...or-a-contract/

After leaving the Miami Dolphins without a contract on Thursday, free agent tight end Dustin Keller might be feeling a bit anxious. It's for that reason his agent will likely reach out to teams like the Denver Broncos, Buffalo Bills and New York Giants in an effort to spark interest in his client. In fact, the Miami Herald reports that's it's more than likely; it's their "understanding" that's exactly what's going to happen.

I was excited until I read what they believe he will be asking for. Is he insane? If this dude is willing to take a reasonable contract, I'd love to have him on the Giants.

I doubt the Giants are interested. It's probably just speculation since we lost Bennett.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I'd like him for cheap, but not sure the Giants would be interested.

Comment

pass on Keller.. can't over spend on anyone

Comment

I'd put him somewhere around 3 year $11 million for it to make sense, assuming the Giants would even pay that. But he is a very solid TE. Unfortunately, it looks like his agent is waaaaay off from that number.

Comment

Yeah, it's not happening due to money.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Yeah, it's not happening due to money.
              This.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

He's touched the same balls as Mark Sanchez. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                  He's touched the same balls as Mark Sanchez. No thanks.
                  He made Santrash look good at time. Santrash will miss throwing to him, big time.

Comment

Will Sanchez even have any targets left? I feel like they signed David Garrard to play wide receiver or something.

Comment

Will Sanchez even have any targets left? I feel like they signed David Garrard to play wide receiver or something.
                      Santonio Holmes, Jeremy Kerley and Stephen Hill... Means even less once you see who's throwing at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Santonio Holmes, Jeremy Kerley and Stephen Hill... Means even less once you see who's throwing at them.
                        Eh, weak

Comment

Eh, weak
                          Not that bad of a cast. You got 1 proven WR in Holmes, 1 solid-average WR in Kerley, and a youngster with tons of potential in Hill.

But then again, Sanchez could have 3 Jerry Rice's catching his passes every week and it probably would make no difference.

Comment

I don't know whether the Giants will go after Keller or not but they better go after somebody because right now we have a guy from the practice with no game experience and an untried rookie from last years draft unless you count Bear Pasco, not too encouraging is it.....

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                              I don't know whether the Giants will go after Keller or not but they better go after somebody because right now we have a guy from the practice with no game experience and an untried rookie from last years draft unless you count Bear Pasco, not too encouraging is it.....
                              Still the draft to go, I imagine they'll pick someone up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X