I've learned to not freak out.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've learned to not freak out.

I'm now realizing that we fans may not understand everything that's happening right now, but in the end..Reese and company know what they're doing. They aren't trying to make things worse, why would they? I'm disappointed in the cap, but they are doing the best they can to get the best players available with the amount of money we have.
    Mood: WOOF!

I reserve my freaking out for the actual games. Then I get pissed and punch walls and stuff....lol
    As far as the cap, draft, and players....it is what it is.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      I reserve my freaking out for the actual games. Then I get pissed and punch walls and stuff....lol
      As far as the cap, draft, and players....it is what it is.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        thats your second drinking reference.....I like it...
        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I'm now realizing that we fans may not understand everything that's happening right now, but in the end..Reese and company know what they're doing. They aren't trying to make things worse, why would they? I'm disappointed in the cap, but they are doing the best they can to get the best players available with the amount of money we have.
          good post 100% true
          sigpic
          FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

You mean Reese might have a plan past the FA period and even past the 2013 season? No way that stoopid imgrate gets that!

Comment

Glad you've seen the light.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                You mean Reese might have a plan past the FA period and even past the 2013 season? No way that stoopid imgrate gets that!
                finally a reasonable thread on the message board.....
                "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                  Glad you've seen the light.
                  Reese is a moron though, right?

Comment

Reese is a moron though, right?
                    Always...

I cant believe he didnt cut Webster yet. I mean, we just have tons of other quality CB's, right?

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      People are so impatient.

Comment

Welcome to a very small and exclusive club. Sane people are always welcome.
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          Welcome to a very small and exclusive club. Sane people are always welcome.
                          Ha, thanks. Honestly I would be the first one to hop over Coughlin whenever things went wrong, but sometimes I don't know the whole story and it's much more complex then what I see. Just accepting the truth is much better than worrying all the damn time.

Comment

People are so impatient.
                            Not sure I agree. The Dolphins already won the Superbowl.

Comment

And Kenny Philips intercepts Eli for a pick 6 to put the Eagles into the Super Bowl! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X