Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Karlos Dansby and the Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question about Karlos Dansby and the Giants

    I was just reading the article on The Bleacher report about how we resigned Keith Rivers. And it said that we are also pursuing Dansby.... Is it true? Are there any talks about it yet? Are they meeting with him?

  • #2
    Dansby's father just listed several teams are "in the mix", one of which was the Giants. We don't know how much interest from either side.

    Comment


    • #3
      Not enough doe.. Unless we release someone or something.. I'm fine with Either Jasper Brinkley or Dan Connor or Justin Durant , but lets get one of em!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Not enough doe.. Unless we release someone or something.. I'm fine with Either Jasper Brinkley or Dan Connor or Justin Durant , but lets get one of em!
        I believe Jasper Brinkley signed with the Cardinals already.
        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Not enough doe.. Unless we release someone or something.. I'm fine with Either Jasper Brinkley or Dan Connor or Justin Durant , but lets get one of em!
          I think Brinkley signed with the Cards.

          Comment


          • #6
            I wish we had the money, he had like 135 tackles last year. The guy is way better them the 3 guys previously mentioned and he would be a huge upgrade

            Comment


            • #7
              If they want him they'll find the cash and sign him, unless they've got their eyes on a backer in the draft

              Comment


              • #8
                You never know. He may not get many serious offers and decide he'd rather play for a contender like the Giants on a one year deal.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                  I believe Jasper Brinkley signed with the Cardinals already.
                  U are correct.. I seen that after the post.. Dan Connor is a solid option, but i'm really hoping James Anderson comes in the picture sooner or later, and Justin Durant is interesting prospect as well.. Daryl Smith would be awesome, if he wasen't gonna be alittle pricey...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The only solid info that I can retrieve from this mass LB hunt is that Reese wants to get Kiwi back in the DE rotation. Several options out there for the SAM but finding a decent MIKE is going to be a challenge.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      The only solid info that I can retrieve from this mass LB hunt is that Reese wants to get Kiwi back in the DE rotation. Several options out there for the SAM but finding a decent MIKE is going to be a challenge.
                      agreed,,i am also assuming herzlich gets the axe this year at training camp? it just isnt there.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                        agreed,,i am also assuming herzlich gets the axe this year at training camp? it just isnt there.
                        A shame considering what he's been through. I agree, though.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                          A shame considering what he's been through. I agree, though.
                          it is especially considering what he was before the cancer.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                            agreed,,i am also assuming herzlich gets the axe this year at training camp? it just isnt there.
                            Chance to compete but probably loses out. Quite sad considering he was a 1st round talent before the cancer and it was a huge plus that he was a Giants fan. You just couldn't resist rooting for the kid.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X