Dan Connor visiting...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Connor visiting...

ILB, formerly of the Cowboys, will visit the Giants per Geoff Mosher of CSN.Visited the Raiders recently as well.

had a lot of lbs visit this week

Comment

Originally posted by UKAnt14 View Post
      ILB, formerly of the Cowboys, will visit the Giants per Geoff Mosher of CSN.Visited the Raiders recently as well.
      When Dan Conner arrives will he bring Roseanne? And will he let her sing?

Comment

Dan was a beast at PSU. I hope he is the same kind of player he was. He needs to stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantstepz View Post
          LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Giantstepz View Post
            yes and son DJ too..

Comment

Originally posted by PBTimmons View Post
              Dan was a beast at PSU. I hope he is the same kind of player he was. He needs to stay healthy.
              Dan Conner was a beast at Carolina. He had a good year in 2011, then left for the money at Dallas. Land of the dysfunctional. He would be a good addition for the Giants.

Comment

So the day after we lost our actual 2008 first round pick, we take a look at the guy many thought would've been our 2008 first round pick.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

He did not look good at Dallas at all.

Comment

Ya, thats cool.. No ones heard anything about James Anderson yet, ey? What about DJ Williams? He'd be a interesting pick up, if he can stay healthy... But Connor is a upgrade over some of our guys here, so i'm intrigued...

Comment

I havent seen much good out of him since entering the NFL. But, you never know, he has not had the best support behind him. Panthers and Cowboys arent exaclty known for player development.

I do think he is an upgrade over chase.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by par404 View Post
                        Dan Conner was a beast at Carolina. He had a good year in 2011, then left for the money at Dallas. Land of the dysfunctional. He would be a good addition for the Giants.
                        Ehh... thats a lil misleading. He did not have a "beastly" year in Carolina. 75 tackles for a MLB is not good. Furthermore, he left at the end of his rookie contract and Carolina made almost no attempt to resign him.
                        sigpic

Comment

dan-conner.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                            I havent seen much good out of him since entering the NFL. But, you never know, he has not had the best support behind him. Panthers and Cowboys arent exaclty known for player development.

He seems like a Giant type LB, and put in right situation, i could see him being as advertised.. We do need to be more physical in our LB core, which Connor would help with..

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post

In terms of athleticism by far he is but Chase knows the D inside out.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Working...
                              X