Kevin Booth talking to giants and 3 other teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Booth talking to giants and 3 other teams

@JasonLaCanfora: Hearing that Kevin Boothe, one of top OL still on market, taking to NYG, his most recent team, as well as CAR, NYJ and AZ

Bye Kevin ! We can't compete against three teams with our cap situation.
    He was a good player but we can replace him. I'm not high on Cordle but there's a coupe good prospects that we can draft at OG position.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFrenchy View Post
      Bye Kevin ! We can't compete against three teams with our cap situation.
      He was a good player but we can replace him. I'm not high on Cordle but there's a coupe good prospects that we can draft at OG position.
      I wouldn't write him off just yet.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I wana get him back.I liked him the best of our lineman + I think youngest.

Comment

If it happens oh well. Gotta keep things moving!

Comment

I wonder if Diehl is holding off taking a paycut until Boothe takes an offer from another team? Could be risky if the Giants land Boothe and have less of a need for Diehl.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              true that,,,giants aside, deciding between the jets. cardinals, and panthers is like trying to decide death by electric chair, lethal injection, or firing squad. he could very well take a bit less to come back.

Comment

I wonder if Diehl is holding off taking a paycut until Boothe takes an offer from another team? Could be risky if the Giants land Boothe and have less of a need for Diehl.
                didnt diehl already restructure?

Comment

Booth is very underrated guys.I will take him anyday over diel and baas.It's a toss up between him and snee...but booth has more upside.Booth and beathy is a good 1 - 2 combo on the left side or blind side of the oline.I always say if you sure up the lt,lg,c....your oline will be at least good.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    didnt diehl already restructure?
                    No, he hasn't

Comment

Diehl has agreed, but not signed right?

Comment

No, he hasn't
                        apparently he has agreed to do so but the terms have not been laid out nor has he signed it yet.

Comment

It makes sence for the Jets to go after him as they let Slauson/Moore walk and only signed Colon.For us we can't let go of him.He was not our issue...the issue was Diel and his rotten pass protection.

Comment

Only way I see him sticking around is if Cruz plays under his tender this year.
                            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Of course he's talking with 3 other teams which translates to "maybe one."
                              He was part of a medicre (I am in a kind mood this evening) group last year. We need to shoot higher and maybe this placid free agent period will allow us a nice upgrade for a reasonable cost.
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X