Am I the longest tenured poster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the longest tenured poster?

I don't post often -- but I joined these boards as a mere 18 year old in March of 2001. Here I am at almost 30 -- and, like I said, while I don't post here often -- I feel like I know many of you from over the years just from reading the posts. We've been through so much together these last 12 years!

lol there must've been alot of angry and upset giants fans when you first joined. 10 years after their second super bowl win they go to their third and get blown out of the water.

Comment

Me being one of them! I was so upset and depressed one March Saturday morning back in 2001...I remember joining...and never looking back!

Comment

I have seen some sign up dates 2001 around here, but not sure iv seen any before that. cool. i had a different name in 2002 but i lost my password when i gave up my AOL account years ago.

heres to the ups and downs as Giants fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          I have seen some sign up dates 2001 around here, but not sure iv seen any before that. cool. i had a different name in 2002 but i lost my password when i gave up my AOL account years ago.

heres to the ups and downs as Giants fans.
          Same here with the AOL account, but think that was in 2002 also.

Comment

Harooni, I've also seen some 2001 sign ups around here -- but never before March! Haha. I do remember talking with you back around 2002-2004...I was heavily depressed after 39-38 so most of my posts are probably from then...

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
              Same here with the AOL account, but think that was in 2002 also.
              haha good old AOL super slow speed dial up.

Comment

Originally posted by BluTri10 View Post
                Harooni, I've also seen some 2001 sign ups around here -- but never before March! Haha. I do remember talking with you back around 2002-2004...I was heavily depressed after 39-38 so most of my posts are probably from then...
                yeah march kudos. i actually cried , first time ever. that was our year and we blew it. still i was mostly a homer, it was mid 2004 i turned somewhat bitter toward the franchise for some reason.

Comment

Goldie is the oldest member on the boards. 8-30-2000

goldieBench Player 08-30-2000 0

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    yeah march kudos. i actually cried , first time ever. that was our year and we blew it. still i was mostly a homer, it was mid 2004 i turned somewhat bitter toward the franchise for some reason.
                    For some reason? Really? lol

Comment

Yea, I just felt like we were so close with Fassel -- but we just always made stupid mistakes at horrible times. To this day it upsets me that guys like Hilliard, Hamilton, Garnes, Barrow, and Armstead never won with us....It seems like it was just yesterday they were here. Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        For some reason? Really? lol
                        its an evil ,i dare not speak his name.

Comment

I was here then as well, I can still hear that loud screeching noise as the phone connected......and no one else in the hgouse could use the phone.....and god forbid if you had call waiting and someone called...it would take forever to get reconnected!!
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

I remember you FBomb -- we chatted many times back then...

Comment

Originally posted by BluTri10 View Post
                              Yea, I just felt like we were so close with Fassel -- but we just always made stupid mistakes at horrible times. To this day it upsets me that guys like Hilliard, Hamilton, Garnes, Barrow, and Armstead never won with us....It seems like it was just yesterday they were here. Incredible.
                              felt the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X