Elvis Dumervil Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis Dumervil Available

An obvious Upgrade over tuck...but I bet our front office doesn't even bother giving this dude a call. Who needs to be successful when you can settle for mediocrity.

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    An obvious Upgrade over tuck...but I bet our front office doesn't even bother giving this dude a call. Who needs to be successful when you can settle for mediocrity.
    I hate to be one of those annoying guys but.. we really don't have the cap space to get him and a LB

Comment

Are you somehow going to add $8+ to our cap space so we can sign him?

People are so freaking naive/dumb around here.

Comment

Hahahhaah look at what someone put on Wikipedia about Dumervil. Shows you not to use that as a legitimate source:

"On March 16, 2013, the New York Jets signed Dumervil to a one year deal worth a life's supply of marshmallows and hot chocolate. Jets head coach Rex Ryan expressed great interest in the signing, quoted as saying, "We are very excited to have Elvis on board. He is a hard worker and always puts his best foot in the water come gameday." This is also the first time in league history where a franchise has signed a player for molten foodstuffs."

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsFootball1 View Post
          I hate to be one of those annoying guys but.. we really don't have the cap space to get him and a LB
          Cutting C.web would free up the money real quick...just sayin

Comment

Cutting C.web would free up the money real quick...just sayin
            And who would we have play CB?

Comment

I understand where your coming from. But IMO with the CB situation as slim as it really is cutting a vet like Webster would be dumb. He will have a good year this year IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                And who would we have play CB?

I'm sorry...you think it takes much skill to play better than C.Web? Tell me it ain't so

Comment

I'm sorry...you think it takes much skill to play better than C.Web? Tell me it ain't so
                  smh

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    smh

So based on your nonresponse....you, by "Blind FAITH"....believe that C.Web will have a breakout season? Fair enough

Me...I don't believe in Fairey Tales. What I believe in is, if I can see it and touch it then it's real. What I saw last season was C.Web couldn't stop a nosebleed. I believe in "High Risk/High Reward" systems. Sorry is that causes you to *smh* ...btw right back at ya
                    Last edited by ELI_Iz_God; 03-16-2013, 01:23 AM.

Comment

If you believe in a "High Risk/High Reward" system..maybe you should be an Eagles fan, tell me when the Giants have ever lived by this system..So glad some of these fans are not GM's.

Comment

He's going to be more expensive than we can afford.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

ITT: Cat fight

Comment

Guy's talented for sure; however, we don't have the cap space for this guy unless we do some real shuffling!

Comment

OP, do you understand what a salary cap is? The general IQ around here can't be very high I'm betting.

Comment

Working...
                              X