Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You should have to take a football knowledge test before being able to sign up here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You should have to take a football knowledge test before being able to sign up here!

No offense but wow! Some of you have no CLUE about football. Some of the posts and replies I read shock me everyday. Please post smart and logical posts and comments this nonsense is getting out of control.

This picture is as Giants related as this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantsFootball1 View Post
      No offense but wow! Some of you have no CLUE about football. Some of the posts and replies I read shock me everyday. Please post smart and logical posts and comments this nonsense is getting out of control.
      really......you think you are the first to realize this....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

If you think this is bad, wait for the regular season to start.

Comment

Originally posted by talbot View Post
          If you think this is bad, wait for the regular season to start.
          +1

Comment

I always made the argument that fans should have to take a Giants Trivia test in order to be able to attend games. Too many know nothings and fair weathers fill our stadium every week. It's sick.

Comment

Havent seen a thread like this in awhile.

Comment

"The key to success is to never stop learning. The key to failure is to think you know it all"

know-it-all-300x223.jpg

Comment

Dont create threads to call others out. It makes you look as bad as the people that you're bashing.
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                  X