Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hope we don't take a RB any earlier than round 6 this draft

I hope our focus is O-line, D-line, LB and CB

Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torrain..... let's stop with the Danny... oh I'm sorry... DJ Ware's
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I don't think/hope we do....We got a ton of them right now

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
      I don't think/hope we do....We got a ton of them right now
      I'd be content with not taking a single RB this entire draft even though once you hit round 6 and 7 it's basically all projects and you're just trying for value and talent at that point.

Comment

I hope we draft a RB in round 6 if he's talented

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

Wilson, Brown, Scott, Torrain..... let's stop with the Danny... oh I'm sorry... DJ Ware's
          Why would we draft a RB at all?
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

The only RB i like maybe in the 7th Round is Rex Burkhead from Nebraska, but likely will become UDFA. Rushed well against Ogletree and Georgia, good hand out the backfield as well. Can't have enough backs, we lost Brown last season and Scott.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Have you been on here recently lol? Apparently a 2nd rounder on a RB is a good idea to some people. I even heard some calling for Lacey

Comment

BPA in the late rounds?

Comment

Have you been on here recently lol? Apparently a 2nd rounder on a RB is a good idea to some people. I even heard some calling for Lacey
                  Lol I've been hearing the same things... round 3... round 2... round 4.... doesn't make sense especially since RB's truly are a dime a dozen.

Fix the damn O-line and then we can plug in any RB with good blocking.

Comment

Let's take care of the Oline before we do anything else.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                      BPA in the late rounds?
                      With all of the holes we have I hope not. I understand BPA and it's been pretty successful, but we have got to do more with the Oline both at RT, LG, and depth.

Comment

A RB in the late round may be more talented than Scott and Torrain, if that's not the case then there are other positions to choose from.

Comment

With all of the holes we have I hope not. I understand BPA and it's been pretty successful, but we have got to do more with the Oline both at RT, LG, and depth.
                          The Giants did go with OL with late picks last season in Mosley and McCants. They could do it again. I wouldn't be surprised if Locklear is resigned at vet min as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
                            The Giants did go with OL with late picks last season in Mosley and McCants. They could do it again. I wouldn't be surprised if Locklear is resigned at vet min as well.
                            Bad knee injury for an old guy. Still, the Giants know more about his health status than anyone. If they think he's healthy and choose to sign him, I'm fine with it. He was good enough and so long as he is a back-up next year, I can live with it.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

I am ok with a Zac Stacy in the 6th or 7th rd. He is a solid RB that could challenge for the 4th RB position. Torain and Scott are by no means a lock to make the final 53.

Comment

Working...
                              X