Best Off Season Pickup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Off Season Pickup

I am going to say Murphy this young man had no QB and was the Raiders number 1 reveiver. If you ever watched him play he can catch the deep ball with ease. He has never had an Eli type of QB and I can see Eli doing for him what he dif for Bennet in putting up career numbers. I just hate it was a one year deal. Any thoughts on who you guys think was the best off season pick up.

I agree with you. I like Murphy. However don't get why they wouldn't do a two year deal just in case he has a breakout year. We don't want a repeat of Bennett auditioning for the 31 other NFL teams with his one yr deal and then after he proved himself we couldn't afford to resign him. In a two yr with less guaranteed money we protect ourselves die from that happening. If he stinks then they can just cut him after next season
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
    4-New York Giants!!!
    5-NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

I hope it's Brandon Myers..

Comment

This guy will put up good numbers with Eli but next year we may have to let him go because we can't afford him lol, anyways no point in thinking about that right now lol. I can't wait to see him play in our system, he has a lot of potential.

Comment

If Murphy can produce like Manningham did, that'd be great. I'd rather they brought back Hixon, though.
          Last edited by Flip Empty; 03-16-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I'm going to have to say Myers on this one. I'm excited to see how he and Eli can connect.

Comment

Jenkins
              We Want 5!

Comment

Josh Brown & Mundy

Comment

Josh Brown. I can't wait to see this stallion sniper in some field goals with lethal accuracy.

Comment

Murphy
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

I'm going to say Jenkins and Myers....how Reese was able to bring these guys in with the cap situation we're in is beyond me.

Ryan Mundy and Josh Brown could also be hidden gems like Stevie was last year. Love this free agency, can't wait for the draft!! In Reese we trust indeed (well, most of us)

Comment

Beatty

Comment

I think Jenkins wins this one easily. Watch how potent our pass rush becomes with inside push.

Comment

Im gonna have to go with Jenkins. As someone else also mentioned, our pass rush should hit home with a little more precision with an inside push. Im hoping he still has some juice left in the tank and produces well for us. Although I think we need some more weight in the middle of our dee, Mr. Jenkins should be able to help Linval out. I like the pick.

Comment

Jenkins gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X