I'm Very Excited About Our Offense Right Now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Very Excited About Our Offense Right Now

Okay, I am much more of a lurker than a poster on these boards, I just needed to say right now I am very excited about our offense. I love a good running game but the passing game is going to be phenomenal this year. Nicks, Randle, and Cruz with Meyers on third down with Wilson in the backfield... we will be challenging the opposing defense much more often this year than last IMO. Even if Nicks goes down for a couple of games sub in Murphy as a deep threat and we still have a special type of threat on our hands. I think this can only strengthen our running game, I think Wilson and Brown are going to tear it up this year, it's going to be something we have not seen before, a high powered offense like the Saints and Patriots.

Of course I am worried about the OL but I think with a solid draft this problem will be improved even if Boothe signs elsewhere. I am terrified of Diehl cracking the starting rotation though. Assuming Boothe resigns a line of Beatty, Boothe, Baas, Snee, and hopefully a first or second round pick sounds pretty strong to me.

The 1 pick will probably replace Diehl. Brewer, snee, and boothe can deal with the rest. Hopefully the rest of the the draft is dedicated to D.

Comment

Our Offense is gonna be nuts! Cruz, Nicks, Myers, Wilson, Randle, Murphy, and hopefully Andre Brown is a serious group! And we still got Jerrnigan there as a former 3rd rder, whos not completely toast as far as his impact on this team goes yet... I'm stoked ot watch this offense! Shoot, we got a pretty athletic freak TE in Robinson, who also may start to come into his own as well, and u know Pascoe is good for a few big catches during the season.. Also we got a awesome FB in Hynoski.. This offense is looking freakishly good..

Now we gotta draft a couple Olineman, and were set!

Comment

1 of warmack/cooper/johnson will fall to us rd 1 id bet anything. we'll grab whichever does id have to believe.

than maybe rd 3, if barrett jones is still there, we take him too. our OL goes from weakness to strength with 2 picks...if johnson falls, we put him at rt, and b.jonest at lg, and our ol is 1 of the best in the league. if its warmack or cooper, our interior is warmack/cooper baas snee.......thats beastly and will allow eli to actually be upright and step up...the OL will get fixed

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          Our Offense is gonna be nuts! Cruz, Nicks, Myers, Wilson, Randle, Murphy, and hopefully Andre Brown is a serious group! And we still got Jerrnigan there as a former 3rd rder, whos not completely toast as far as his impact on this team goes yet... I'm stoked ot watch this offense! Shoot, we got a pretty athletic freak TE in Robinson, who also may start to come into his own as well, and u know Pascoe is good for a few big catches during the season.. Also we got a awesome FB in Hynoski.. This offense is looking freakishly good..Now we gotta draft a couple Olineman, and were set!
          shows With JR we need not worry. He's got it covered
          Football has been very, very good to us.
          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
          4-New York Giants!!!
          5-NE
          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Looks good on paper with the exception of the OL, which is a pretty big deal.

Comment

I was excited last season too, but I've learned my lesson so I'm going to remain calm.

Comment

As long as Nicks is healthy, and stays healthy, we will be A-Okay.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                  1 of warmack/cooper/johnson will fall to us rd 1 id bet anything. we'll grab whichever does id have to believe.

than maybe rd 3, if barrett jones is still there, we take him too. our OL goes from weakness to strength with 2 picks...if johnson falls, we put him at rt, and b.jonest at lg, and our ol is 1 of the best in the league. if its warmack or cooper, our interior is warmack/cooper baas snee.......thats beastly and will allow eli to actually be upright and step up...the OL will get fixed
                  can only hope one of those 3 fall to us.. I like Barrett Jones also

Comment

It doesn't matter who our RB or WRs are.. if Reese doesn't pick a guard or tackle in the first couple rounds, this offensive will be screwed again

Comment

DJ Fluker could very well be the best O-lineman left at #19

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        I was excited last season too, but I've learned my lesson so I'm going to remain calm.
                        This is reality. We all get wound up when we see the pre-season moves and then when players don't measure up we crash and burn. It's the life cycle of fans.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                          As long as Nicks is healthy, and stays healthy, we will be A-Okay.
                          That's all it's going to take?
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                            DJ Fluker could very well be the best O-lineman left at #19
                            i would be okay with this pick

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                              can only hope one of those 3 fall to us.. I like Barrett Jones also
                              eh, we can get Alvin Bailey or Brian Winters as well... We can fill our offensive line holes pretty easily come draft time... I say add to the defense while also building the Oline...

Comment

Working...
                              X