No announcement yet.

Tuck and JPP flipping sides?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiwi will probably figure in as a pass rusher quite a bit. JPP coming from the left, and Kiwi from the right could be nice. Nascar will probably slide Tuck down to DT, and leave Jenkins in. Might actually work pretty well.

The big thing is Tuck needs to A) stay healthy, and B) stay enthused.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      The question was about the site being reliable, which it is.

Ah yeah ... I wouldn't argue that.

I just don't see Tuck playing the weak side nor do I see him holding up for a "majority" of the defensive snaps given his physical history.

I do expect to see more Kiwi and/or whoever they draft (I think they're going DE in the first this year now).
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I find it hard to believe that no one has hypothesized so far that Tuck is being moved to the right to let Ojomo get more playing time.

Sorry, I just had to bring up Ojomo's name. It's been a while since we've had an Ojomo the savior thread.

Comment

Originally posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
          I find it hard to believe that no one has hypothesized so far that Tuck is being moved to the right to let Ojomo get more playing time.

Sorry, I just had to bring up Ojomo's name. It's been a while since we've had an Ojomo the savior thread.
          You think Ojomo is going to take snaps from JPP?!
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

in theroy it makes sense lets see how it plays out on the field
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Nothing wrong with trying something new. The DL sure could use some new talent, and maybe new schemes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                You think Ojomo is going to take snaps from JPP?!
                Well the idea was to take them from Tuck; but it was a sarcastic remark. any time the defense sputtered during the season, Ojomo was immedaitely the answer for a bunch of posters.

Comment

The Nascar is dead , Haunted by the Ghost of Justin Tuck

Comment

I say 3 games before tuck puts the word out that he's playing hurt , and that's the reason why he's playing like shet !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X