Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Rolle..

Ralph Vacchiano -

Asked if Antrel Rolle's comments had anything to do with him practicing all week and playing so well, DE Justin Tuck said "No." ... But DE Mathias Kiwanuka gave him a little more credit. "Credit Rolle I guess for it, because we had all hands on deck the entire week. Anybody who was even close to being able to physically practice was out there. You saw the result." #NYG

Rolle had a decent game, and it appears all this talk helped.

Re: Credit Rolle..

[quote user="nYg24"]Ralph Vacchiano -

Asked if Antrel Rolle's comments had anything to do with him practicing all week and playing so well, DE Justin Tuck said "No." ... But DE Mathias Kiwanuka gave him a little more credit. "Credit Rolle I guess for it, because we had all hands on deck the entire week. Anybody who was even close to being able to physically practice was out there. You saw the result." #NYG

Rolle had a decent game, and it appears all this talk helped.[/quote]The D played great. I dont care what some losers have to say. One of the best games all year.

Comment

I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Rolle was meh......

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]

I love Rolle, he speaks his mind. He's got a regular time slot on the WFAN so he's the only guy you hear. Who knows what the rest of the team thinks. He holds the rest of the team accountable. He's been playing out of position all year and still leads the team in tackles. AND did you see him tackle D-Brick?!!? haha

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]Some people want to get rid of him. Like who else are we going to get?

Comment

[quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]

Both? Maybe.

I like Canty but Rolle talks too much past his ability on the field for my liking.

Comment

not true, I been saying all along when everyone else is hanging their heads on the sideline Rolle
                is trying to get everyone fired up. He may talk too much at times, but if everyone on the D played with his heart i think we would win alot more games

Comment

[quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]
                  not true, I been saying all along when everyone else is hanging their heads on the sideline Rolle
                  is trying to get everyone fired up. He may talk too much at times, but if everyone on the D played with his heart i think we would win alot more games[/quote]

I'd prefer the defensive players play with skill.

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]
                    is trying to get everyone fired up. He may talk too much at times, but if everyone on the D played with his heart i think we would win alot more games[/quote]

I'd prefer the defensive players play with skill.[/quote] they have him playing out of position all year. he is a SAFETY, not a corner

Comment

[quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]

I'd prefer the defensive players play with skill.[/quote]He's a FS playing nickel corner... he's not going to put up gaudy stats as the nickel.

Comment

[quote user="Itlan"][quote user="Sarcasman"][quote user="DownWitJPP"][quote user="gmen0820"]I think I'm the only one on this board who likes Rolle and Canty.[/quote]

I'd prefer the defensive players play with skill.[/quote]He's a FS playing nickel corner... he's not going to put up gaudy stats as the nickel.[/quote]

I don't need gaudy stats from him. Good, solid, smart play and sound tackling would be more than enough.

Comment

Rolle has filled a huge need at Saftey and is doing his best with the nickel spot as its clear prince isnt ready - but crediting him for having fal hands on deck?

This week we were without AB on thurday - no Osi - No herlich - No manningham - Tuck was limited - pretty much par for the course not sure why we'd give him credit for that. Personally i dont like guys running their mouths (seems to be a favorite thing in the jet locker room). I'd rather guys speak by knocking you on your *** or scoring td's a la Emmit Smith. But if your gonna run your mouth you better be a great like strahan or LT in my opinion

Comment

Remind me: what did Rolle do goodtoday? ...or this year?

Comment

[quote user="RobCarpenter"]

Remind me:* what did Rolle do good*today? ...or this year?

[/quote]

Leads the team in tackles playing some sort of corner/safety/linebacker hybrid. TODAY he did a good job in coverage in at nickel and made some big tackles. What game did you watch?

AND who besides JPP has done anything impressive on defense this year?

Comment

Working...
                              X