X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelers and packers looking at Bradshaw

just read tweet

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
    Packers and Steelers have expressed interest in former Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw.

GL to that hard running gutty little guy

I could see him in black & gold..

Comment

Steelers do love their oft-injured RBs....

Comment

Not sure about the Steelers board but the Packers MB wants no part of him. They said if it were a Healthy PRE Injury AB they would be all for it but this current AB with all the ankle issues they hope their team wont touch with a ten foot pole
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Loved the years he gave in NY but he's not even a No. 2 anymore IMO

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
            Not sure about the Steelers board but the Packers MB wants no part of him. They said if it were a Healthy PRE Injury AB they would be all for it but this current AB with all the ankle issues they hope their team wont touch with a ten foot pole
            hate to say this but If I was a fan of another team I wouldn't want him either.

Comment

If only the front offices listened to Fan boards...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by gmen2117 View Post
                Loved the years he gave in NY but he's not even a No. 2 anymore IMO
                How is a guy who just rushed for 1000 yards not a number 2??

Comment

Originally posted by sethm View Post
                  If only the front offices listened to Fan boards...LOL
                  I'm actually a high exec in the NFL...but I can't say who I am might get in trouble

Comment

He's a tough hombre and a gamer. My one criticism of him (and Jacobs) over the years is that he can't really catch the ball out of the backfield and make something out of it. His hands just aren't that good. I think it's his thick and tight torso (again like jacobs) that make it difficult for him to turn and receive the ball naturally and easily. He tends to lurch at passes which result in too many easy drops. Otherwise they are getting a good guy to plug their needs.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      He had 2 good games. He was awful on first down and those feet won't hold up. I can see him in pass protection situations and maybe 5 carries a game but we all know that won't fly with AB

Comment

Originally posted by gmen2117 View Post
                        I'm actually a high exec in the NFL...but I can't say who I am might get in trouble
                        I never said that you do not read what the fan base is saying. I am just saying that as a fan that participates here we are all working on theories and sketchy information at best. so our advice would be mostly emotionally based.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                          Most teams are scared of his feet and ankles. Otherwise he would have been signed by now. IM sure none of the 31 teams would question his HEART and drive to do the best everytime he touches the ball. Its the games where he wont touch it AT ALL that they are most concerned about. the games he wont be able to play cause of his preexisting ankle issues. I think he will get someone to give him a shot with a 1yr deal and hope for the best. but he could come back here to get that. he is looking for a lot more then that i am sure
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by sethm View Post
                            I never said that you do not read what the fan base is saying. I am just saying that as a fan that participates here we are all working on theories and sketchy information at best. so our advice would be mostly emotionally based.
                            Lol I'm just messing..I can't really express sarcasm through words

Comment

I wouldn't mind if he goes to the Steelers. Class organization. I'd root for him to do well there. I hope he doesn't go to GB though.

Comment

Working...
                              X