looks good to me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks good to me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMhmtM1dE5o THIS! (SORRY)
    Last edited by tcseacliff; 03-17-2013, 08:38 PM.

Says the video does not exist for me.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

bad link
      sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMhmtM1dE5o

THIS WORKS! Eli will make him better!
        Last edited by tcseacliff; 03-17-2013, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Here:

He reminds me of Boss in a way. If he can work on and improve his blocking, he could help take this offense to the next level.

Comment

YouTube can make Ramses Barden look like Jerry Rice.

Comment

Originally posted by egyptian420 View Post
              Here:

He reminds me of Boss in a way. If he can work on and improve his blocking, he could help take this offense to the next level.
              yeah, if he can gel with Eli and up his fgame, will be an asset!

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                YouTube can make Ramses Barden look like Jerry Rice.
                True, but the stats don't lie. He had 79 receptions, 806 yards, 4 TDs last year.

Bennett last year had 56 receptions, 626 yards, 5TDs. I'd like to think Bennett had a good year here too.

Comment

True, but the stats don't lie. He had 79 receptions, 806 yards, 4 TDs last year.

Bennett last year had 56 receptions, 626 yards, 5TDs. I'd like to think Bennett had a good year here too.
                  Just sayin'.

Comment

Why do people keep just listing stats as a way to say Myers is better? Myers played in an extremely pass happy offense on a terrible team that was constantly behind in games and he was the number one target. Bennett was the 3/4 option at best for a balance Giants offense. Listing stats proves nothing.

Comment

hoping with a little help, he could improve his stats, just sayin' also.LOL!

Comment

From what I understand, the guy sucks at run blocking and from the posted video, it doesnt look like he breaks too many tackles. He's the best TE on our roster right now so I guess he'll have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeq6722 View Post
                          Why do people keep just listing stats as a way to say Myers is better? Myers played in an extremely pass happy offense on a terrible team that was constantly behind in games and he was the number one target. Bennett was the 3/4 option at best for a balance Giants offense. Listing stats proves nothing.
                          Hey I wanted Bennett to stay here, I was upset when he left. But Myers seems to be a good replacement, the stats aren't everything but they certainly go in his favor.

Do you not like the pick up?

Comment

I did not list the stats. i was watching how he handled himself. looked good, and with Eli and some coaching looks encouraging. seems to handle the ball and his routes well.

Comment

Hey I wanted Bennett to stay here, I was upset when he left. But Myers seems to be a good replacement, the stats aren't everything but they certainly go in his favor.

Do you not like the pick up?
                              I think he should be good in the passing game. I like it. I just dont get why people keep making it seem like hes better than Bennet just because he caught more balls. That was my only point.

Comment

Working...
                              X