Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Source: New York Daily News
    At this point a team would almost have to lose a top receiver to an accident to put in an offer sheet.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
      Sok RF ... you can't always be the voice of reason
      You are in the majority
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        At this point a team would almost have to lose a top receiver to an accident to put in an offer sheet.
        Jinx
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
          Jinx
          Your cat?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Your cat?
            Do you really need me making ***** jokes now?
            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I want Cruz to remain with the Giants at a fair price.

But with that said, teams have until April 19th to make Cruz an offer. It may not be the Rams or Vikings, but there is a chance that another team will make Cruz and his agent an offer. If that offer is within the Giants range to match, I'm sure they will match it. But we still have about 30 days until we can definitively say that Cruz will be in a Giants uni next season.

Comment

Working...
              X