Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't seen an update on our cap situation recently.........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't seen an update on our cap situation recently.........

..........we've lost several guys like Phillips and traded down in price for some others like our kicker. We have a new TE and MLB and have signed Rivers. Any idea where we are at the moment? It would seem to me that we are better off thant the $3M or so under the cap that I saw a couple of weeks back.
    No one remembers who came in second.

No idea, but I am surprised Diehl is dragging his feet.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      No idea, but I am surprised Diehl is dragging his feet.
      just ****ing cut him already
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
        I'm pretty sure Ro would get in a lot of trouble if he did that.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          '

I agree. Its time to move on like we did with Suebert and Ohara. I think we can easily replace his field play at this time, not sure about the leadership though.
          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            lol
            sigpic
            FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              '

I agree. Its time to move on like we did with Suebert and Ohara. I think we can easily replace his field play at this time, not sure about the leadership though.
              thanks for your time its been real and move on... draft fluker and have him and brewer battle it out in training camp
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                I am surprised Diehl is dragging his feet.
                Pfft, he did that all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  That's a crime here
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    '

We can replace him, we just haven't yet.

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...l-team/page/22

Not sure if this link is gonna work but it says we are at 2.7 million before the Ross, Mundy, Murphy, Conner and Myers signings. So those still have to be added in, Cap space isn't looking to good. Lokks like we are gonna need a few more restructures.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantSteps13 View Post
                        http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...l-team/page/22

Not sure if this link is gonna work but it says we are at 2.7 million before the Ross, Mundy, Murphy, Conner and Myers signings. So those still have to be added in, Cap space isn't looking to good. Lokks like we are gonna need a few more restructures.
                        cut diehl and if rolle wont take a pay cut (not restructure pay cut) cut him same with tuck
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          ..........we've lost several guys like Phillips and traded down in price for some others like our kicker. We have a new TE and MLB and have signed Rivers. Any idea where we are at the moment? It would seem to me that we are better off thant the $3M or so under the cap that I saw a couple of weeks back.
                          Correct me if I'm wrong but the salary cap doesn't go into effect until the formation of the 53-man roster.

Which means we can be over the cap heading into training camp with final cuts having to put us under.
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                            Both KP and Tynes were FAs, so they never counted in our salary cap for this season. From all accounts, which was before the Myers signing, we had less than $1m in cap space. I haven't seen anything yet, either, that gives the terms for Myers deals or what moves we needed to make to be able to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              Correct me if I'm wrong but the salary cap doesn't go into effect until the formation of the 53-man roster.

Which means we can be over the cap heading into training camp with final cuts having to put us under.
                              Salary cap goes into effect the first day of the league year, which was March 12.

Comment

Working...
                              X