Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillips deal 1 year 1.85 million?!?!

Why on earth did we not match that?!?

@MikeGarafolo: I'm gonna have to duck from NYG fans after this one. Kenny Phillips' deal with the Eagles: 1 year, $1.85m; up to another $1m in incentives.

This is going to cause riots

Comment

They must not trust his knee at all. I'm still surprised its so little though

Comment

I agree. Nice steal by the Eagles.

Comment

No way...

Comment

Well damn..
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This is the only thing that's pissed me off during FA.

Comment

The question remains, would KP have accepted such an offer from the Giants?

Could it be that KP had a long term or no deal attitude with us?

To me, it seems just as likely as us not offering much to him, maybe with an eye on future cap ramifications (Cruz, Nicks, JPP, etc.).

Comment

Wow is all I got to say

Comment

Guess the Giants medical staff doesn't have faith in his knees.

I've learned long ago not to debate that bunch ... they're considered the best in the league at what they do.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post

@MikeGarafolo: I'm gonna have to duck from NYG fans after this one. Kenny Phillips' deal with the Eagles: 1 year, $1.85m; up to another $1m in incentives.
                      Apparently the Giants are convinced he's just never going to be a good player again, and at this point they prefer their other safties. There's no sense paying him anything if they think he's done. Personally, I don't agree with it.

Comment

Didn't he also say that he was tired of playing centerfield for the secondary and wanted to play more towards the LoS? It might not even be a money reason why he didn't return.

Comment

Originally posted by dayeh33 View Post
                          I've been saying ever since I heard it was a 1 year deal. I mean what the hell....If I were Kenny Phillips I would have fired my agent for even showing me that deal. He could have done a lot better and he signed WAY too early. 2nd contracts are where players make their money and I find it hard to believe this is Kenny Phillips worth. Injury or no injury.

The Eagles got a steal.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

there are reasons that are not so apparent to us as fans. The Giants woud have kept him if the wanted to for that price.
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              there are reasons that are not so apparent to us as fans. The Giants woud have kept him if the wanted to for that price.
                              True
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X