Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleacher report gives an A in FA so far

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...-moves/page/11

I would give a similar grade so far but I want to see what happens with Cruz. That's the most crucial part of our FA IMO.

Comment

Nice. All we need to do now is secure Cruz LT and we have a winning offseason. Then we have to hope the talent evaluators get it right again in the draft
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by gmen2117 View Post
        I would give a similar grade so far but I want to see what happens with Cruz. That's the most crucial part of our FA IMO.
        Most crucial loose end anyway... Beatty was the most crucial part but we locked that down with a team-friendly deal real fast...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

My gut keeps churning that some team is going to make a bigtime offer to Cruz that we'll not match, and we'll lose him. If that doesn't happen and Cruz remains a Giant then, my dream receiver corps would be #1 Nicks, #2 Randle and #3 (Slot) Cruz! One of them should be singled every play! If not, and they bring in six DB's then our running backs should have a good day! That is, if JR gets the O Line settled.........

Comment

Originally posted by bigal1giant View Post
            My gut keeps churning that some team is going to make a bigtime offer to Cruz that we'll not match, and we'll lose him. If that doesn't happen and Cruz remains a Giant then, my dream receiver corps would be #1 Nicks, #2 Randle and #3 (Slot) Cruz! One of them should be singled every play! If not, and they bring in six DB's then our running backs should have a good day! That is, if JR gets the O Line settled.........
            There are no teams left...
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
              There are no teams left...
              You don't know that..

Comment

What does Bleacher Report know?

Comment

Right now it's a typical JR FA so far. Low key but solid new guys, keeping the Giants that he feels the team needs (Beatty). The wrench in the system could be Cruz, but it's not often (if ever) that the NY Giants have had to worry about being able to keep TWO excellent WR's in the primes of their careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovereign View Post
                    What does Bleacher Report know?
                    It's like someone referring to something they saw on blogspot...

Comment

Paging Morehead State. I know, I know is bleach report but take it with a grain of slat will ya,
                      http://boards.giants.com/showthread....ar-JR-gets-a-B

Well I stand on that A-. Either way Reese is doing what we does best tnis time of year.
                      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

If he locks up Cruz he get's the A

Comment

The weakest part of our team only got weaker with Boothe still not signed. Need a LG AND RT.
                          Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
                            The weakest part of our team only got weaker with Boothe still not signed. Need a LG AND RT.
                            Patience, Grasshopper.
                            Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
                              If he locks up Cruz he get's the A
                              Cruz isn't our top priority at all. Not even close. We have huge holes to fill in the O line. Nothing else on the offense will work without dealing with that.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X