How about Weatherford?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Weatherford?

Great directional kicking and some booming kicks to change field position. Punts of

42 yards/42 yards/47 yards/53 yards/58 yards/36 yards/30 yards/52 yards/31 yards (to pin Jets at the 8 followed by Canty's safety);

I was one who hoped Dodge would be given a second chance, especially after his pre-season performance, but I'm glad that Weatherford wears the blue. Good job![]

Re: How about Weatherford?

[quote user="O.C. Giant Fan"]Great directional kicking and some booming kicks to change field position. Punts of

42 yards/42 yards/47 yards/53 yards/58 yards/36 yards/30 yards/52 yards/31 yards (to pin Jets at the 8 followed by Canty's safety);

I was one who hoped Dodge would be given a second chance, especially after his pre-season performance, but I'm glad that Weatherford wears the blue. Good job![]
    [/quote]

+1 He was the right call
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

He Hates the Jets. Thank G-d we got rid of matt Dodge.

WEATHERFORD IS GREAT!

Comment

Great day!!
        Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="O.C. Giant Fan"]Great directional kicking and some booming kicks to change field position.* Punts of

I was one who hoped Dodge would be given a second chance, especially after his pre-season performance, but I'm glad that Weatherford wears the blue.* Good job![]
          [/quote]I think Weatherford is as close as we can get to a quality punter like Feagles.

Comment

wonder where all the Dodge supporters went? Seriously? There were way more than what you'd think on these boards...

They all seemed to have quietly disappeared...hmm....oh well....

Comment

I always thought it was rather comical that people wanted dodge back because he had a big leg. it never seemed to matter to pepole that he COULDNT EVEN HANDLE A SNAP - the playes he had as a rookie should not happen more then once in a 3-4 year span let alone 3 to 4 times a year. Not to mention while had a strong leg he had absolutely no control of it.

Weatherford has been excellent and has directionally kicked very well too.

Comment

Great addition to the team

Comment

[quote user="O.C. Giant Fan"]Great directional kicking and some booming kicks to change field position. Punts of

[/quote]

yea i thought Dodgedeserved a 2nd year as well.

not now. i havent thought about Dodge since........i dont remember!

Weatherford has been key in several games this season.

sigpic

Comment

Change is good sometimes... Poor Dodge still can't find another NFL team.

Comment

Weatherford has been great all season .......but he was poor in the first half today ......improved in the second half hugely
                      ( We Dodged a bullet by signing him allright ! )
                      Non Omnis Moriar

Comment

That dude rocks. Toughest looking punter I've ever seen.

Great pickup for the G-men this year.

Comment

[quote user="GiantWarfare"]wonder where all the Dodge supporters went? Seriously? There were way more than what you'd think on these boards...

They all seemed to have quietly disappeared...hmm....oh well....
                          [/quote]I was a Dodge supporter and Im THRILLED that I was wrong. Weatherford has been excellent for us this season, his directional coffin kicks that seem to sail out bounds inside the 15 and soaring punts that hang in the air forever and allow our coverage guy to down it inside the 20

LOVING what we've been seeing from Weatherford this season!!!!
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I will step up. I was a Dodge supporter, and I still feel he played well in pre-season, and should have a job next year. That said, Weatherford is a keeper for sure! I was wrong.

Comment

I was pulling for Dodge and didn't know what to expect from Steve, especially after when he pulled that fake punt with the Jets.

But no doubt he is a major upgrade from what we had.

Comment

Working...
                              X