Lmao look at Cruz... and his dog... this kid was made for New York

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao look at Cruz... and his dog... this kid was made for New York

We better do right by him and give him a long term deal, hes more than earned it and you know his production is 100% for real.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post

We better do right by him and give him a long term deal, hes more than earned it and you know his production is 100% for real.
    This kid is staying!

Comment

What do you, sit at home and stalk his social media.

Comment

It is always frustrating when fans say things like this. Its not about paying him. It's not about "doing right by him". Its about making it work under the cap. The FO, I'm sure, loves the kid like we all do. It's not about that. It's about coming to an agreement that doesn't prevent us from dealing with the other issues that our team has.
        We have serious problems on our O line. Paying Cruz whathe wants isn't going to help us much if Eli is running for his life because we have a couple untested rookies on the O line.

I do like the hat though. That normally should be enough to get a big contract.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

****, Bears colours on his tie. HE'S GOING TO CHICAGO. Oh wait, his handkerchief. TITANS

A DOG! DEAR GOD, NOT THE BROWNS

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
            ****, Bears colours on his tie. HE'S GOING TO CHICAGO. Oh wait, his handkerchief. TITANS

A DOG! DEAR GOD, NOT THE BROWNS
            I'm sorry....Is that dog wearing glasses???

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
              What do you, sit at home and stalk his social media.
              No smartass it's called posting an imagine from another site, in this case BBI.

Comment

The dog has glasses! Ha, I hate when people makes their dogs wear human stuff.

Wonder what his dogs name is
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

No smartass it's called posting an imagine from another site, in this case BBI.
                  I for one support your posting of this photo.

Morehead is on your side!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    I agree with all my heart.
                    Takes away from the dignity of the beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      It is always frustrating when fans say things like this. Its not about paying him. It's not about "doing right by him". Its about making it work under the cap. The FO, I'm sure, loves the kid like we all do. It's not about that. It's about coming to an agreement that doesn't prevent us from dealing with the other issues that our team has.
                      We have serious problems on our O line. Paying Cruz whathe wants isn't going to help us much if Eli is running for his life because we have a couple untested rookies on the O line.

I do like the hat though. That normally should be enough to get a big contract.
                      He played for 2 years making peanuts, it's time we reward him for the production he's given us.

I'm not saying give him an asinine contract that will handcuff our future, just he deserves a nice contract. 8-9 mil/year sounds about right over the course of 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Wonder what his dogs name is
                        His dogs name is stay.

C'mere stay, c'mere stay.

They have communication issues for some reason.

Comment

He played for 2 years making peanuts, it's time we reward him for the production he's given us.

I'm not saying give him an asinine contract that will handcuff our future, just he deserves a nice contract. 8-9 mil/year sounds about right over the course of 6 years.
                          We just can't do that. These contracts have to be about the future. They have to be about the good of the team. I absolutely love Victor Cruz, but we have to fit him under a cap that we are up against. All while trying to improve our team in vital areas like our O line.
                          Its not about "rewarding" Victor Cruz. Its about one thing and one thing only.....what's in the interest of the New York Giants.
                          We can't be "rewarding" players for past performances to the detriment of our beloved team. It would be nice, but in this tight cap era,...its simply impossible.

And there is no friggin way he's getting that kind of money from us. We would lose Nicks next year at a minimum.

Comment

Sure, but the Giants can't risk compromising other areas of the team just so they can give him what he deserves.

There's still Nicks to come, and whatever Cruz gets, he'll get more.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I'm sorry....Is that dog wearing glasses???
                              No but that rat is.

Comment

Working...
                              X