Would you take Myers over Bennett?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take Myers over Bennett?

Pretend you had to choose between the 2.

Bennett as of now because I haven't really seen Myers play.
    Hopefully Myers can produce!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

If money wasn't an issue, no.

Comment

Yes from any perspective.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

If money doesn't factor in, I'd probably rather have Bennett.
          In real world scenario, I'm happier with Myers and his contract, than I'd be with Bennett and the contract he got from the Bears.

Comment

Bennett is a great blocker so he has the edge.

Comment

Myers is a Giant and Benett is gone. I already moved foward.
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Myers is more of a threat in the passing game which helps the running game as much if not more than an extra blocker

plus Pope will improve his blocking for sure

Comment

Meyers every time. Bennett proved to be average at best, his blocking wasn't even as good as advertised. Meyers will be a force in our system and will wind up being our long term solution at TE, by the time this year has ended.

Comment

All I know is Coughlin likes/ prefers TEs that block, and block well...

I hope Myers can block, outside that Pascoe might see an uptick in his minutes.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Everything being equal I'd rather have Bennett because he was a very good blocker and a good receiver. Myers may be the better receiver, but sounds like he's got a ways to go with blocking. When you through in the contracts, I'd rather have Myers and his 3/4 of his contract being voidable because I don't want to pay a TE what Bennett got paid.

Comment

Black unicorn. He had so much potential

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by darrin99 View Post
                            If money doesn't factor in, I'd probably rather have Bennett.
                            In real world scenario, I'm happier with Myers and his contract, than I'd be with Bennett and the contract he got from the Bears.

you can't really compare the two....the difference between Palmer throwing to Myers and Eli throwing to Myers is like night and day

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
                              you can't really compare the two....the difference between Palmer throwing to Myers and Eli throwing to Myers is like night and day
                              Eli hasn't even thrown to Myers yet, what are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                              X