whaaa...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whaaa...?

I am not a football maven at all so maybe you guys can enlihten me, but why this guy at all?

really https://twitter.com/mortreport/statu...60258029912065

He has experience and the only backup under contract is Curtis Painter whose only claim to the NFL is being Peyton's backup and I believe was out of football last year.

Comment

thought he was gone or coaching!

Comment

Because hes still a pretty decent quarterback, would make a great backup. He signed with the Colts yesterday as soon as he was released.

Comment

Have you seen our OLINE?

With the way they've been playing, Eli will need a backup...I've been worried about Eli getting protection and risking injury.

Hasselback isn't a bad option, you have to figure too Carr might be getting antsy too...Has he ever played for even a half of a regular season game? At least Hasselback has played full time with the Seahawks...who beat us if you remember (ugh sorry but it just proves my point that he is a good back up)

Comment

Eli goes down they are done anyway. I would like Hassleback better then Carr.
            Carr has happy feet if he takes more than a three step drop no matter what is happening. The guy is permently shell shocked,
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

He's a good veteran quarterback and an excellent backup? Just spit ballin.
              I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I thought Carr was a good back up. why spend more money now? (this is why I like this forum) to learn stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
                  I thought Carr was a good back up. why spend more money now? (this is why I like this forum) to learn stuff!
                  I think Carr wanted more money then we'd give Hasselbeck. Plus, I think Carr thinks he can still start in this league (just my gut feeling).

And Hasselbeck is a better quarterback then Carr should the impossible happen and Eli is forced to miss a snap.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Hasselbeck is a Colt.
                    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

always about the benjamins!

Comment

Carr is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                          I think Carr wanted more money then we'd give Hasselbeck. Plus, I think Carr thinks he can still start in this league (just my gut feeling).

And Hasselbeck is a better quarterback then Carr should the impossible happen and Eli is forced to miss a snap.
                          And a couple hours later Carr signs for vet min, lol.

But, I agree(d) with everything you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            And a couple hours later Carr signs for vet min, lol.

But, I agree(d) with everything you said.
                            Think Carr read my post?

Comment

Hasselbeck is better then Carr and the best left outta all the wack FA qb's for the most part.. I really can't believe anyone would knock him, as a backup?? Crazy..

Comment

Working...
                              X