Why not Mosley at RG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not Mosley at RG?

I read before last years draft that he's a mean SOB, and very physical. I mean we drafted him to use him, no?

My mistake I mean LG, to replace Boothe.

Comment

That Snee guy is pretty good

Edit- well in that case, I'm sure he will get a chance to compete for that job

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
        That Snee guy is pretty good

Edit- well in that case, I'm sure he will get a chance to compete for that job
        I read sonewhere snee was considering retiring. would be nice to restructure him. 11 mil is a lot against the cap. hes good, dont get me wrong. havent heard anything on him lately.

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
          My mistake I mean LG, to replace Boothe.
          This +1..........or for that matter McCants........you mean to tell me neither these guys can play G?

Comment

I really haven't heard anything on whether the Giants feel McCants might be able to step in this year. I've heard Brewer's name mentioned for RT, but nothing about McCants.

Comment

if we dont resign boothe he will get an oppturnity to start
              sigpic
              FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                This +1..........or for that matter McCants........you mean to tell me neither these guys can play G?
                McCants looked like the worst football player ever to walk the earth last preseason. Even worse, it looked like he just flat out gave up during one preseason game when he was getting abused.

I would be shocked if this guy makes our 53 man roster.

Comment

Originally posted by shane4177 View Post
                  They're both Tackle prospects, but I believe Mosely's upside was that he could play both (and in most cases, someone who plays Tackle can usually transition to Guard if needed).

So the answer is yes.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

might be Mosley by default..

Comment

I believe the Giants had Mosley playing some guard during the preseason last year before he got hurt and was put on IR. So I imagine the coaching staff will give him a shot at LG, maybe RT depending on what happens with Boothe and Diehl.

Comment

There's a few young OLinemen on the team that got hurt early last season.

Remember that Beatty took a few years to develop and he worked out. Can't give up on the young guys yet.

Comment

that would be ideal. Just like it would also be ideal for Brewer to win the RT spot. Both guys were 4th rd. picks.

Comment

Originally posted by river555 View Post
                            that would be ideal. Just like it would also be ideal for Brewer to win the RT spot. Both guys were 4th rd. picks.
                            Ideal but not likely.
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Did you watch him play in preseason. looks like he has cement shoes and could not block other teams back ups.

Comment

Working...
                              X