Keith Rivers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Rivers

What do you guys think of him starting?? I feel if he can stay healthy and now that he had a year in the system he is going to be better this year' that is a big IF though. Saying he is healthy how do you guys feel about him??

J Will - Connor - Rivers.. yea soak it up, it's beautiful

Comment

Rivers looked awesome in the first game of the season against the Cowboys, but he got hurt and battled injuries for the rest of the season.

If he stays healthy, he can be a force, but that's a big if . . . .

Comment

All they need to do is make it easier for the d line.

Comment

If he stays healthy he is an interesting prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
            All they need to do is make it easier for the d line.
            Isn't it usually the other away around?

Comment

I hope he doesn't turn out to be as fragile as Gerris Wilkinson.
              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
                I hope he doesn't turn out to be as fragile as Gerris Wilkinson.
                I think this post just gave GWilk and injury.

Comment

If he ever stays healthy maybe he'll shows why he was a top ten pick back in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by blueribbon View Post
                    If he ever stays healthy maybe he'll shows why he was a top ten pick back in 2008.
                    Well, even then he was overdrafted. He still should have been a 1st, but shouldn't have been a top 10 pick. At least that's what I gathered when I was looking him up after we traded for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      Not when it's 4-3.

Comment

Keith Rivers is the Hakeem Nicks of linebackers. Top 5 in his position when healthy, but could injure himself while sleeping...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                          Keith Rivers is the Hakeem Nicks of linebackers. Top 5 in his position when healthy, but could injure himself while sleeping...
                          no
                          Why the Giants will win the SuperBowl!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPvmhCcsnY&t=1s

Interview With Darian Thompson: https://youtu.be/vvqLbM6emGE

My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSW...BrHBI_v2XKQb5A

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            Yeah its always the other way around.
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                              Cocaine is a dangerous drug.
                              Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Working...
                              X