Dan Connor: Run Stopper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Connor: Run Stopper

Interesting article/blog, that states that Dan Connor should be an upgrade at the middle linebacker position. The article/ blog compared Dan Connor to Jonathan Goff.
    http://gmenhq.com/2013/03/20/lb-dan-...iants-defense/

Originally posted by Breezely View Post
    Interesting article/blog, that states that Dan Connor should be an upgrade at the middle linebacker position. The article/ blog compared Dan Connor to Jonathan Goff.
    he can't be any worse than blackburn, he was an absolute turn style last season.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
      he can't be any worse than blackburn, he was an absolute turn style last season.

I saw him play for three years at Carolina. If healthy, he has good mobility and a solid tackler, could be an asset. Not sure he is durable enough to be any every down LB. That is why Carolina drafted Luke Kuechly and Conners opt for Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Breezely View Post

he looks good here!

video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRiNFkHOPwg video

Comment

He's going to have a much easier time now that running backs can't lower their heads.

Comment

Well there's our new starting middle line backer, he's better then what we had with blackburn and even if the giants drafted a stud line backer in the first round they wouldn't play him anyway no matter how good he is so this guy already had the job

Comment

Looking at their current linebackers, I wouldn't be surprise if the Giants load up at the position because some of these guys seem injury prone. They ran into this problem last year to an extent. Linebacker corps and secondary was very thin because of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Giants5699 View Post
                He's going to have a much easier time now that running backs can't lower their heads.
                No

Comment

Danny Clark, Keith Bullock, Keith Rivers, Dan Connor. Let's keep expectations real is all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                    Danny Clark, Keith Bullock, Keith Rivers, Dan Connor. Let's keep expectations real is all I'm saying.
                    I had forgotten about Clark.....Clark and Bullock were at the end of their careers when they got here....Rivers and Connors are in their prime and perhaps just need a new start...if they can stay on the field
                    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

I'm not going to get too excited about Conner. He's not too impressive really. I'm hoping a new start on a different team will bring out more.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                        if CB was so bad why was he the starter.....???
                        "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                          if CB was so bad why was he the starter.....???
                          Because he had experience over the competition, and the jury is still out on the competition. Our LB's need to step it up.

Comment

Originally posted by pino View Post
                            Because he had experience over the competition, and the jury is still out on the competition. Our LB's need to step it up.
                            my point was to the member who posted what I responded to was if CB was so bad that anything is better then why was he playing in the first place.
                            I know why Chase was the starter......
                            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
                              So true. Linebacker is not Reese's strong suit.

Giants linebackers have been like Spinal Tap Drummers.
                              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Working...
                              X