Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About a month away from the draft now.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About a month away from the draft now.....

I will keep bumping this thread every week......

What are your predictions for the draft? what do the Giants need after all these signings? Who do you think they will take first?

1. Bjoern Werner - DE
    2.Terron Armstead - OT
    3.Khaseem Greene - LB
    4.Tyrann Mathieu - CB
    5.Cornelius Washington - DE
    6. Kenny Stills - WR
    7.Zac Stacey - RB

I'm not good at all when it comes to judging talent but im just going with what I think would be best for the Giants this year.

your thoughts?

First off, go noles!

I doubt Tyrann will be there in the 4th

and

Kenny Stills is a beast!

Comment

My sig has my latest draft thoughts...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by StraightCruzinn View Post
        First off, go noles!

I doubt Tyrann will be there in the 4th

and

Kenny Stills is a beast!
        I bet a team reaches for him in the second the HONEY BADGER lol.

Comment

Originally posted by flashnando View Post
          I will keep bumping this thread every week......

What are your predictions for the draft? what do the Giants need after all these signings? Who do you think they will take first?

1. Bjoern Werner - DE
          2.Terron Armstead - OT
          3.Khaseem Greene - LB
          4.Tyrann Mathieu - CB
          5.Cornelius Washington - DE
          6. Kenny Stills - WR
          7.Zac Stacey - RB

I'm not good at all when it comes to judging talent but im just going with what I think would be best for the Giants this year.

your thoughts?
          I like your Rds 1, 2, 5 and 7. I don't think Greene will be their when we pick in the 3rd, but who knows. Not a big fan of Mathieu. I would like to see a CB drafted. I would be for Slay in the 2nd or maybe 3rd rd if he was there, and I also like that Gratz kid from UConn in the 4th if he was there. If they went CB in the 1st rd, Trufant or Rhodes would be my favs, but Rhodes could be gone by 19.

My first and only mock, I had Zac Stacy in the 7th rd. He is a solid RB, and I think he could compete for the 4th RB spot. I watched him play a lot living in SEC country. Not blazing speed, but quick enough, decent hands and pretty good blocker.

Comment

Even if we reached late in the 2nd for tryann I dont think i'd be that pissed about the pick, dispite it being a huge risk at reaching for him there. We still need a solid CB and he clearly has the potential.
            Last edited by ALLnygIN; 03-21-2013, 04:00 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

I just can't wait for the draft! Feel like a kid waiting for xmas to see what presents we get lol

Comment

wrong forum
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Some of the mocks have the Bears taking Ogletree now that Urlacher has left.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                    wrong forum
                    but no one reads the other forums lol

Comment

Working...
                    X