Conditioning an issue for Jason Pierre-Paul

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
    I can run 3 miles easy. by backflip 5 im out of breath. I don't dare try a 6th.... Of coarse this is my personal experience and I suppose it could be different for you.
    all this means is that your body is conditioned to run and not conditioned for backflips

just as being conditioned to do back flips is completely different than being conditioned to play football

Comment

I have to credit my buddy for saying this day one. He said he looks fat and unconditioned. Well, turns out he was right.

Comment

I love TC already. But he just went even higher in my view by publicly saying that JPP was a fatty.
        That is awesome!
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by giants8493 View Post
          I can run 3 miles easy. by backflip 5 im out of breath. I don't dare try a 6th.... Of coarse this is my personal experience and I suppose it could be different for you.
          For the record...JPP didn't do backflips. He did back handsprings. Wilson does backflips.

Comment

Jam your Pie hole with Pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
              he gained weight last year... he was also doubled teamed alot last year
              That was a point I was going to bring up as well. The formula to stop our once vaunted pass rush last year had been to double team JPP as others on the D-line weren't doing too much.

Comment

I didn't think his play was that bad last year, in fact I though JPP improved against the run. Did he ever have that convo with Stray?
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  I didn't think his play was that bad last year, in fact I though JPP improved against the run. Did he ever have that convo with Stray?
                  Biggest problem with JPP last year was that he was not playing his best position. He should stay this season at the RDE position. No more left side.
                  The presence of Osi cost JPP a lot of productivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Biggest problem with JPP last year was that he was not playing his best position. He should stay this season at the RDE position. No more left side.
                    Agreed
                    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                      Agreed
                      I think he's going to have a huge season now that Osi is gone.

Comment

I think he's going to have a huge season now that Osi is gone.
                        Hopefully Tuck as well

Comment

Biggest problem with JPP last year was that he was not playing his best position. He should stay this season at the RDE position. No more left side
                          thought there was thread the other day about Tuck going over to RDE and JPP mving to the left on a more permenent basis
                          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

“There’s not a lot of body fat [with Pierre-Paul], yes, but still ...” Coughlin said, the frustration obvious in his voice.
                            Figured it would go to this. He bulked up to 291 to play inside better. It was a mistake in his body, but hardly due to laziness or negligence.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              thought there was thread the other day about Tuck going over to RDE and JPP mving to the left on a more permenent basis
                              I just read this

http://www.giants101.com/2013/03/19/...-paul-in-2013/

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                                yeah I read that. it will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X