Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think was the greatest Giants play of all time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    lol for some people in here that's already too late.
    Worth a shot
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Phil was 11-2 when he got hurt. I'm trying to remember the 11 games that David Carr won for us.
      Manning went 14-0 in 2009. I'm trying to remember when an 11-2 start or better means you get credit for a superbowl.

Comment

You may want to reread the thread.
        We were talking about greatest plays and some dope claims that I picked a play from 1986 because I supposedly have something against Eli.
        Please know what you're talking about before you post.
        You may want to reread this thread.

You basically called Eli a child when a comparison was made between Eli and Phil.

Please don't ignore what you posted before, it's absolutely pathetic.

Comment

• this is a more recent great play that made me scream for joy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGAUgwxsP3M

Comment

• Considering how the Tyree play is one of the best plays in NFL history, I can't see how it can't be the best Giants play in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post
              This isn't number one but it was huge.
              How about the Giants forcing a 49ers fumble with 2:30 left in the 1990 playoff game that led to a game winning field goal by Matt Bahr?
              Nice call on that one. Those were some great games back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
                this is a more recent great play that made me scream for joy lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGAUgwxsP3M
                It was a sweet play, but the fact that the Skins blew the coverage takes away from its greatness in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  It was a sweet play, but the fact that the Skins blew the coverage takes away from its greatness in my book.
                  yea i dont think they expected cruz to just keep running like that. this was another big touchdown that i dont think gets talked about to often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S3PHznWMTQ

Comment

• Eli to Nicks hail mary vs Packers was pretty sweet too

Completely changed the tone of the game

Comment

• Originally posted by 4thand1 View Post
                      Eli to Nicks hail mary vs Packers was pretty sweet tooCompletely changed the tone of the game
                      All season long I knew the pack was overachieving and was overrated. Your a 15-1 team, your at home, your playing in weather that SHOULD benefit YOU(even though NY seemed more comfortable than GB), and you don't even make it a close game? That's why I feel that Rodgers will have to wait a long time before he even gets back to the SB(if at all). GB just isn't built in anyway to win, not tough, no D, no RB, their recievers are pretty overrated( Cobb was fine but Nelson and Finley have butterfingers). Now no more Greg Jennings. They might be the softest team in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                        All season long I knew the pack was overachieving and was overrated. Your a 15-1 team, your at home, your playing in weather that SHOULD benefit YOU(even though NY seemed more comfortable than GB), and you don't even make it a close game? That's why I feel that Rodgers will have to wait a long time before he even gets back to the SB(if at all). GB just isn't built in anyway to win, not tough, no D, no RB, their recievers are pretty overrated( Cobb was fine but Nelson and Finley have butterfingers). Now no more Greg Jennings. They might be the softest team in the NFL.
                        yea they one most of their games that year because of a terrific offense that was able to overshadow a 32 ranked pass defense.

Comment

• Any play that helped us win a SB! There has always been one big important play in all our SB victories, so I'm picking them as the greatest collective play in Giants history!

It could be argued Brandon Jacobs picking up the first down on 4th a 1!
                          Without that....the heroics that followed don't happen at all and the Pats go 19-0!!!
                          Last edited by bigblue58; 03-23-2013, 06:08 AM.
                          "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

You may want to reread this thread.

You basically called Eli a child when a comparison was made between Eli and Phil.

Please don't ignore what you posted before, it's absolutely pathetic.
                            While I'm flattered with your obsession with me. You can keep changing your screen name (and there have been many), but we still know the deal.
                            I would obviously prefer that you show some guts by sticking to one screen name so I know when it coming.
                            So whether its Dark Saint, 4th and 1 or whatever you'll call yourself next week, being preoccupied with me is getting a tad creepy.

But as I said, strangely flattering as well.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

While I'm flattered with your obsession with me. You can keep changing your screen name (and there have been many), but we still know the deal.
                              I would obviously prefer that you show some guts by sticking to one screen name so I know when it coming.
                              So whether its Dark Saint, 4th and 1 or whatever you'll call yourself next week, being preoccupied with me is getting a tad creepy.

But as I said, strangely flattering as well.
                              I disagree with you and therefore I must have different screen names.

Absolutely pathetic that you have no resort to libel when someone shows you to be a complete hypocrite.

Have fun turning every other board into an anti-Eli soapbox and then personally attacking posters who disagree with you

Comment

I disagree with you and therefore I must have different screen names.

Absolutely pathetic that you have no resort to libel when someone shows you to be a complete hypocrite.

Have fun turning every other board into an anti-Eli soapbox and then personally attacking posters who disagree with you
                                I'm not going out with you.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X