Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think was the greatest Giants play of all time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm not going out with you.
    nobody asked, perv

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      You may want to reread the thread.
      We were talking about greatest plays and some dope claims that I picked a play from 1986 because I supposedly have something against Eli.
      Please know what you're talking about before you post.
      Must you ruin EVERYTHING, hater?
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Must you ruin EVERYTHING, hater?
        Ha....it seems that I have a stalker F.
        I think overt rejection may not be working. Any suggestions?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Ha....it seems that I have a stalker F.
          I think overt rejection may not be working. Any suggestions?
          Killem with kindness.......if that doesn't work...a Stanley 20 oz Rip Claw Hammer works nicely............um...I may have said too much.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            Killem with kindness.......if that doesn't work...a Stanley 20 oz Rip Claw Hammer works nicely............um...I may have said too much.
            Well I tried reason (that was my first mistake). I've had this same poster stalking me under at least 3 screen names.
            Its just that Morehead charm. I can't control it.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Ha....it seems that I have a stalker F.
              I think overt rejection may not be working. Any suggestions?
              I reply to you on a single board therefore I'm stalking you.

              It's quite obvious that you're just trolling now. Kindly do it elsewhere.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 4thand1 View Post
                I reply to you on a single board therefore I'm stalking you.

                It's quite obvious that you're just trolling now. Kindly do it elsewhere.
                Stop driving by my house.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Stop driving by my house.
                  Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 4thand1 View Post
                    Have you stopped beating your wife yet?
                    Careful....that kind of thing WILL get you banned. Just some friendly advice since you're "new" here.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                    Comment


                    • 1) Tyree helmet catch
                      2) JPP FG block
                      3) Reasons goal line hit
                      4) Jacquian Williams forced fumble on Kyle Williams
                      5) Leonard Marshall knocking out Montana.

                      I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        1) Tyree helmet catch
                        2) JPP FG block
                        3) Reasons goal line hit
                        4) Jacquian Williams forced fumble on Kyle Williams
                        5) Leonard Marshall knocking out Montana.
                        This are all great choices!!
                        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                          This are all great choices!!
                          Add as 5a Burt taking Montana our of the game with a different type of hit than Marshall's. I'd also try to wedge Cruz's catch against the Jets because it was dynamic in its own right but changed the momentum of a critical game and maybe our season.

                          One last addition for me. I'll call it the Eli pass to MM because although it was a great catch, the throw was out of this world.
                          No one remembers who came in second.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            Careful....that kind of thing WILL get you banned. Just some friendly advice since you're "new" here.
                            Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                            .if that doesn't work...a Stanley 20 oz Rip Claw Hammer works nicely............um...I may have said too much.
                            Oh I see. So what I said wasn't appropriate but advocating violence is.

                            Tell me, is it also a tradition to accuse new members of having other screen names?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Considering how the Tyree play is one of the best plays in NFL history, I can't see how it can't be the best Giants play in history.
                              You hit the nail on the head. Great reasoning.
                              Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 4thand1 View Post
                                Oh I see. So what I said wasn't appropriate but advocating violence is.

                                Tell me, is it also a tradition to accuse new members of having other screen names?
                                You don't want to take my advice it's up to you. But here's some more.....try not being so easily upset over **** said on a MB.

                                You may or may not be a guy who changes his screen name.....but it goes on frequently. People get upset and say stupid things that get them banned and come back under a different name all the time. The fact that your account is so new, yet you seem to know a lot about 1 particular poster, makes it seem kind of fishy.
                                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X