Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think was the greatest Giants play of all time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
    The only way Phil would ever beat Eli is if he broadcasted him to death.
    Maybe Eli would hit Phil over the head with his plastic pale.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Like I said...... Skip Bayless
      Sorry I don't walk in lockstep with the rest of the Wehrmacht.
      Evidently that's what required with some here so as not to be compared to buffoons on television.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Maybe Eli would hit Phil over the head with his plastic pale.
        Or his 2 SB rings.

Comment

Sorry I don't walk in lockstep with the rest of the Wehrmacht.Evidently that's what required with some here so as not to be compared to buffoons on television.
          So your a hipster?

Comment

Or his 2 SB rings.
            Then that would be 4 between them.

Comment

So your a hipster?
              I have no idea what that is.

Comment

Then that would be 4 between them.
                Yeah but at least eli earned both of his 2 the whole way. And Eli doesn't get hurt when a feather is thrown at him.

Comment

• Mark Ingram's catch on 3rd and 13 in Super Bowl XXV against the Bills has to be in there somewhere.

Comment

I have no idea what that is.
                    This made me laugh so hard.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yeah but at least eli earned both of his 2 the whole way. And Eli doesn't get hurt when a feather is thrown at him.
                      I just don't get this. we each have an opinion about the subject of this thread. I say it was the 4th and 17 play in 1986 and you say......well I don't remember what you said.
                      But how on earth does it get to be an argument about Eli Manning? I promise you it wasn't me. You moro...... (oops I mean.... fine gentlemen) have to make it something unpleasant.
                      Geez...Sometimes this MB really sucks.

Comment

The only way Phil would ever beat Eli is if he broadcasted him to death.
                        LMFAO!

BTW -- Phil got bad reviews on his SB broadcast!
                        Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

May I remind you that the decision was made by maybe the worst HC in Giants history.
                          Take it from me, there were even worse! Remember the "spin around" Fumble!
                          Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

I just don't get this. we each have an opinion about the subject of this thread. I say it was the 4th and 17 play in 1986 and you say......well I don't remember what you said.But how on earth does it get to be an argument about Eli Manning? I promise you it wasn't me. You moro...... (oops I mean.... fine gentlemen) have to make it something unpleasant.Geez...Sometimes this MB really sucks.
                            WRONG!!!. Your the one that started hating on Eli. Also you downgrading a play because you think it was "weird"( which makes no sense) is madness. Obviously the thread is for plays as a whole. Not planned ahead plays. Says he hates irrelevant debates........... starts an irrelevant debate.

Comment

WRONG!!!. Your the one that started hating on Eli. Also you downgrading a play because you think it was "weird"( which makes no sense) is madness. Obviously the thread is for plays as a whole. Not planned ahead plays. Says he hates irrelevant debates........... starts an irrelevant debate.
                              I'm going to look back on this thread and see where I did that. I'm old so I can't remember "hating on Eli".
                              I'm also going to find the post where I called something "wierd".

Comment

• It was SB XXV.

As I remember it, we were deep, deep in our own end zone.
                                Hoss drops back to pass, and tangled feet with Flipper. He somehow gets his balance, and as he drifted back into the end zone and one of the best pass rushers ever to play football, Bruce Smith, closes in and grabs him.
                                But Smith doesn't just grab him, he gets Hoss' passing arm, ball included.
                                In an impressive, and seldom credited move, Hoss manages to move the ball to his non throwing hand and take the sack.
                                Smith had him, and that ball should have come out, but Hoss just flat out made a made the play.

I don't even know if I remember it correctly, but that still sticks out as a combination of heads up and physical play that may well have won the Gmen that game.
                                Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Working...
                                X