Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think was the greatest Giants play of all time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think was the greatest Giants play of all time?

http://www.nfl.com/bracketology?modu...content_stream

I will say the David Tyree catch was the best catch and the greatest play I ever seen

Comment

There are many I'm a fan of Sehorn's Int and Bavaro's catch and Shockey trucking Gibson and so many of LT's and so on. But undoubtedly due to the game, the time of the game, the stakes and the opponent it happened against and the significance of what it did for Eli the helmet catch is the greatest play in NY Giants history and its not even close.

Comment

One of mine was Giants v Vikings, 1986 Phil Simms 20 yard pass to Bobby Johnson on 4th and 17 with 1:12 left on the clock. Kept us alive for the game winning field goal.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Eli to Tyree easily. I also really love the Cruz TD vs the Eagles where he made like 5 eagles miss and collide into each other.
          Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Cruz' 99 yard touchdown against the Jets. That was absolutely beautiful.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Cruz' 99 yard touchdown against the Jets. That was absolutely beautiful.
              I was at the stadium for that one..

Comment

LT smashing Thiesman, Romo getting clobbered by Boley were great but the helmet catch was beyond special.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                  I was at the stadium for that one..
                  Lucky...

Comment

Originally posted by Broadway Blue View Post
                    I will say the David Tyree catch was the best catch and the greatest play I ever seen
                    I can't argue with that!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      One of mine was Giants v Vikings, 1986 Phil Simms 20 yard pass to Bobby Johnson on 4th and 17 with 1:12 left on the clock. Kept us alive for the game winning field goal.
                      This is one of my all time favorites....I also love the catch in superbowl 21 where the ball bounced off Bavaro's hands Into McConkey...Tyree's catch was huge....too many to really list
                      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                        This is one of my all time favorites....I also love the catch in superbowl 21 where the ball bounced off Bavaro's hands Into McConkey...Tyree's catch was huge....too many to really list
                        How do you pick "one"?
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I agree with the Tyree catch, the magnitude of the game and the kind of catch separates it from all the other great plays.
                          Another play that should get some consideration is Erik Howard striping Roger Craig of the ball and LT recovering it in the air in the NFC Championship game. If that play doesn't happen, the 49ers are going to the Super Bowl.

Comment

My avatar

Comment

David Tyree has to be the greatest though..

Comment

Working...
                              X