Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Wilson Wants Victor Cruz To Get Contract that "Makes Sure" He Stays

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ctor_cruz.html

Excerpt: "Victor Cruz's uncertain Giants future has the attention of all his teammates. One of them, running back David Wilson, said he hopes the dynamic young receiver gets an offer from the Giants he can't refuse.

"I think he’s a key player," Wilson said today in Harlem, while appearing at a Boost Mobile "Shrink Hunger" community event.

"If I was in charge, I would have gave him a contract to make sure he don’t go nowhere."

Cruz, who holds the franchise's single-season receiving record, was given a first-round restricted free-agent tender from the Giants, but the sides haven't been able to agree yet on a long-term deal. Wilson was asked if that means he would give Cruz a blank check." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

David Wilson for GM

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
      David Wilson for GM
      You have to be able to block to be GM
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Nice one.

Comment

and speak articulately

Comment

Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by DownWitJPP View Post
              and speak articulately
              I avoided that one

Comment

and speak articulately
                Yes, because articulation is a skill in high demand in the game of FOOTBALL. He won't be giving the State of the Union Address any time soon and neither will you, but he runs a 4.4 and has the agility of a big cat so his bank account is articulating for him in ways your's never will.
                Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                  Yes, because articulation is a skill in high demand in the game of FOOTBALL. He won't be giving the State of the Union Address any time soon and neither will you, but he runs a 4.4 and has the agility of a big cat so his bank account is articulating for him in ways your's never will.
                  are u kidding me dude? David is one of my favorite players, all I'm saying is a college graduate should not speak like that case closed.

Comment

and speak articulately
                    He said what he had to said. You know what he mean.
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

It's just playful fun. We love that kid.
                      # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Working...
                      X