Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Snee Feels "Great" After Surgery

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...els_great.html

Excerpt: "Chris Snee's painful hip injuries flared and bothered him through the 2012 season, but it wasn't until December when he realized he had no choice but to go under the knife. Now, about a month after surgery to fix his partially torn hip labrum and remove bone spurs, the 31-year-old veteran feels renewed.

"I feel great," Snee said today at a Boost Mobile "Shrink Hunger" event to benefit City Hunger's initiatives to feed hungry kids and their families. "I feel really good. I’m only a month out of surgery, but I haven’t had this motion in my hips in probably five years."

Snee will be present for the start of the Giants' offseason program April 15, but his plan is to be limited through organized team activities and mini-camp, and be full-go for the start of training camp.

"The way I feel now, I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t be," said Snee, who was walking around without the aid of crutches." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Great news.

Comment

I feel great that he feels great. Hopefully it leads to him.... playing great.
      "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...els_great.html

Excerpt: "Chris Snee's painful hip injuries flared and bothered him through the 2012 season, but it wasn't until December when he realized he had no choice but to go under the knife. Now, about a month after surgery to fix his partially torn hip labrum and remove bone spurs, the 31-year-old veteran feels renewed.

"I feel great," Snee said today at a Boost Mobile "Shrink Hunger" event to benefit City Hunger's initiatives to feed hungry kids and their families. "I feel really good. I’m only a month out of surgery, but I haven’t had this motion in my hips in probably five years."

Snee will be present for the start of the Giants' offseason program April 15, but his plan is to be limited through organized team activities and mini-camp, and be full-go for the start of training camp.

"The way I feel now, I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t be," said Snee, who was walking around without the aid of crutches." Read more...
        Its always great when so many Giants are "feeling great after surgery"
        Of course its only because so many Giants are having surgery.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by titwio View Post
          I feel great that he feels great. Hopefully it leads to him.... playing great.
          Great words expressing a great thought. I am grateful.
          # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Great to hear that, thanks RF. I hope he comes back stong and hope he works more out on his mean streak, I miss that about his game.
            " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
              Great words expressing a great thought. I am grateful.
              Is this gratuitous?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Its always great when so many Giants are "feeling great after surgery"
                Of course its only because so many Giants are having surgery.
                It's common for many players to get minor procedures done in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                  It's common for many players to get minor procedures done in the offseason.
                  I think you understand my point here.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    Is this gratuitous?
                    You are right. I will stop. I wouldn't want these comments to get grating.
                    # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                      You are right. I will stop. I wouldn't want these comments to get grating.
                      That's better

Comment

Working...
                      X