good news getting better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news getting better

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...27881828200448 good!

That's been pretty clear. The next thing we should hear about Cruz is the details of his long term deal
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

if i loved this team before i love even more now...today i read an article that C Snee is willing to restructure to help the team keep Boothe and Eli willing to do the same for Cruz. Couldnt be more proud of these guys

Comment

Originally posted by dnotch121 View Post
        if i loved this team before i love even more now...today i read an article that C Snee is willing to restructure to help the team keep Boothe and Eli willing to do the same for Cruz. Couldnt be more proud of these guys
        Now only if David ****ing Diehl would do the same thing.

Comment

Lol cruz is already doing commercials why does he need Eli and everone elses $ hes just greedy. Him probably gets more from his chunky soup commercials then some guys on the team.
          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Claass organization! to be a Giant fan!!

Comment

Originally posted by talbot View Post
              I'm actually hoping he refuses, and the Giants just release him. I really don't want to see him out there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by talbot View Post
                Diehl is taking his time but I don't see that as a particularly smart move. He has no leverage and, while we'll likely have some dead money, he's going to provide CAP relief one way or another
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                  Lol cruz is already doing commercials why does he need Eli and everone elses $ hes just greedy. Him probably gets more from his chunky soup commercials then some guys on the team.
                  Please explain how he's being "greedy"??

Comment

Originally posted by dnotch121 View Post
                    Restructuring just gets the the cash up front in signing bonus. It's just creating more cap problems in the future. Don't act like they are doing the Giants any great favors.

Comment

Schefter has been saying this from day one. Only select few on this MB are in a panic about Cruz. He's going to be a Giant this year. The only way we lose this guy - besides a team giving up ALOT - is that we don't extend his contract this year and we lose him in FA next year.

Comment

Originally posted by pino View Post
                        Schefter has been saying this from day one. Only select few on this MB are in a panic about Cruz. He's going to be a Giant this year. The only way we lose this guy - besides a team giving up ALOT - is that we don't extend his contract this year and we lose him in FA next year.
                        They are woking on a long term deal right now. They have the tender to fall back on if necessary. I feel much better with Tom Condon representing Cruz.
                        Last edited by RoanokeFan; 03-22-2013, 06:48 AM.

Comment

The Dolphins thought Wallace is worth 15 mil a year, but didnt give up a first for him....

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                            The Dolphins thought Wallace is worth 15 mil a year, but didnt give up a first for him....
                            I think if he was going to get offer sheets it would have already happened.

Comment

I think it will happen right now, maybe sometimes after the draft. By the way, what happened to that Colts big signing that everyone said its going to be Cruz ?

Comment

Working...
                              X