Top 15 plays of the Gmen's post season history

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 15 plays of the Gmen's post season history

Pretty awesome. I'm sure you'll have your preferences.

Rudy was my side chick.

RW Mcquarter's pick againts Romo in 2007 playoffs is my personal favorite.
    The only good race is at suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die

Comment

Originally posted by JAYPEE View Post
      RW Mcquarter's pick againts Romo in 2007 playoffs is my personal favorite.
      What an awesome ending. Really thought Giants were gonna lose that one. Toomer's Td was awesome too.

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

I'd fit in the Eli Manning to Hakeem Nicks Hail Mary TD before halftime vs. Green Bay 2011 Divisional Game somewhere in there. Other than that, pretty solid.

Comment

wide right shouldn't be on the list. that's Norwood missing his chance, not the Giants making a play. no Sehorn pick six? shameful

Comment

Originally posted by NYG 5 View Post
            wide right shouldn't be on the list. that's Norwood missing his chance, not the Giants making a play. no Sehorn pick six? shameful
            I think he only picked from the successful SB run postseasons. Otherwise, there would be some Ron Dixon kickoff returns in there.

Comment

they have given us so many ....nice vid

Comment

When we make the postseason, we seriously have the best freaking moments. Our postseasons are better than any other team!
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Where's Joe Danelo?!?!?
                  Giants General Manager George Young recalls, "On his first day back, he wrote on our locker room chalkboard, 'The grass is greener, my butt. P. McConkey.' "

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    When we make the postseason, we seriously have the best freaking moments. Our postseasons are better than any other team!
                    for better or for worse. for every Tyree moment there's a Trey Junkin moment lol

Comment

Nicks hail mary definitely should of been on that video. Notice how the older 80's video highlights had absolutely horrible crowd reactions compared to the newer clips. Yes, granted technology is way advanced since then, but almost made then moments dull. Sehorn's pick six should of been in there too, however as pointed out previously it seems like its a vid of successful play off runs.

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

GREAT choices. Definitely all worthy of top 15. My personal fav is Ingram's conversion of the 3rd and 13 in SB 25.

Comment

for better or for worse. for every Tyree moment there's a Trey Junkin moment lol
                          No way -- the Giants have many more good playoff memories than bad. We're not the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by JJC7301 View Post
                            No way -- the Giants have many more good playoff memories than bad. We're not the Jets.
                            Botched Snap, 23-11, Super Bowl XXXV, Flipper Anderson, Simms LT last game, 1997 Wildcard, and the 2005 beatdown if you want to include that.

been a lot of games that weren't honorable 1 score losses. been a lot of heartbreaking and humiliating disasters in there. you've just gotten used to the team actually having some magic in the postseason now.

and i know we're not the Jets. the Giants actually HAVE postseason memories

Comment

Botched Snap, 23-11, Super Bowl XXXV, Flipper Anderson, Simms LT last game, 1997 Wildcard, and the 2005 beatdown if you want to include that.

been a lot of games that weren't honorable 1 score losses. been a lot of heartbreaking and humiliating disasters in there. you've just gotten used to the team actually having some magic in the postseason now.

and i know we're not the Jets. the Giants actually HAVE postseason memories
                              Giants have been in a lot of playoff games since the early '80s -- there's bound to be bad loses. But our playoff highs are much better, and prevalent IMO, than our lows. And our SB's tend to be very memorable games and we're 4 - 1 in the SB.

Comment

Working...
                              X