Do we like Bob Papa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
    He is great. Like him a lot on Sirius too.
    Really like Papa. Don't think that Hanlon represents this organization well at all.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

what's not to like?
      "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Is this a trick question?

Comment

I like him a lot. I think Papa and banks have good chemistry too. I hate when they throw in Anita Marks though, she's annoying as hell and u can tell papa and banks don't want her there.

Comment

The only reason I don't like Papa is because he's not Jim Gordon!

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              Papa is the MAN!!"Way down among Brazilians, coffee beans grow by the billions. So they've got to find those extra cups to fill. They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil"
              like the shaving cream song too... On a slow day, they sometimes get to the 2nd verse lol
              my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

always liked Bob......
                "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Love that guy. He's got a likable personality and he's pretty objective.

Love how he hosts Giants online because he brings objectivity to Pat Hanlon's homerness.... I also like Pat Hanlon's passion for the team but he needs to chill out sometimes

Comment

Bob Papa is an icon in Giants terms. ive always loved the guy because he is a Giant! he calls a good game too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Pat Hanlon tends to talk too much I think

Bob Papa is a really good analyst. Both he and Carl Banks are so on key when it comes to commenting on the game. If for some reason I cant watch the game, that means I'm driving so giants radio is on. I fully entrust I know whats going on clearly when I listen to them.

Comment

He has nothing on **** lynch. As for handsome Carl banks, he is the best, wish we still had him playing linebacker

Comment

Bob Papa is a total class act. Great voice. Gives a good play by play in a fair and pretty unbiased way. I have heard many other play by play guys from other teams. Their "homerness" is so annoying. Carl is the best too. Their web shows are also well done. Hanlon comes across badly. Too course for my taste.
                          Last edited by GiantRoc; 03-23-2013, 05:14 PM.
                          # 80 (For FBomb)

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                            He's the play by play commentator for the giants and he's always on giants vids on the giant site.but I never hear him being mentioned on this boards. What is the general opinion of him? I know people like Carl banks who is the color commentator but I don't anything about papa.
                            I like him cause he tells it like it is. If there is a problem or someone isn't performing well, he will say it. He doesn't sound like a die hard doofus that's on the Giants jock 24/7.
                            Last edited by JB456; 03-21-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Love Papa.

Comment

Anything that isn't a cowboys voice is good!

Comment

Working...
                                X