Do we like Bob Papa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Eh, no opinion really. I like Carl Banks though since he knows football. Btw on the website there's a section called "Eisen's Mailbag" I don't know who he is but his answers to question are useless.
    Eisen was the old John Schmelk. In any case, his "mailbag" as they have been calling it for years is useless. I remember back when Tiki was having fumbling isssue and it was Fassels last few years, his responses were generating a lot of heat. Everyone thought he was too soft to say anything bad about the Giants blah blah

Papa has much better presentation/announcer skills than Carl Banks. I love Bob Papa. Carl too

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
      He's the play by play commentator for the giants and he's always on giants vids on the giant site.but I never hear him being mentioned on this boards. What is the general opinion of him? I know people like Carl banks who is the color commentator but I don't anything about papa.
      Bob?
      Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury View Post
        Bob?
        Ha! This made me lol.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

In the immortal words of Shannon Sharpe: Papa ... Bada beeda bobba papa?
          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
            In the immortal words of Shannon Sharpe: Papa ... Bada beeda bobba papa?
            oh man... hahaha i can hear him now

Comment

Bob Papa is terrific! Touchdown Giants!!!!!

Comment

I still hate the brass over at NFL network for how they treated Papa. He is very good at what he does. Heck, if you watched the summer games in the UK this past summer he was calling the boxing matches it was awesome. It was him and some guy who I think has spent the last 50 years inside a boxing ring, Papa was a great interpreter if nothing else lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GentleGiant View Post
                  He's the play by play commentator for the giants and he's always on giants vids on the giant site.but I never hear him being mentioned on this boards. What is the general opinion of him? I know people like Carl banks who is the color commentator but I don't anything about papa.
                  Great TD calls, great play by play, and he gets just as angry and frustrated as we do when the Giants are screwing up...which is very satisfying....great guy.
                  And Carl Banks is no slouch either!
                  "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Who's your PAPA?!!!!!!! The guy is great.

Comment

I do have to say though.....Toomer just annoys me when he's co-hosting Opening Drive with Papa.

Comment

Yes yes, enjoy Bob for now..because Rudy will be the voice of the New York Giants in the future!!!!! Except not really..
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hell yeah.

Merrill Reese on the other hand is the most agitating **** on the face of this Earth!
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Hell yeah. Merrill Reese on the other hand is the most agitating **** on the face of this Earth!
                            That man's voice is a sin by itself..

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              Yes yes, enjoy Bob for now..because Rudy will be the voice of the New York Giants in the future!!!!! Except not really..
                              "It's a metaphor. But that actually happened though."

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                                "It's a metaphor. But that actually happened though."
                                hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X