Since Osi is gone and possibility of Ojomo starting for 2013 season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I agree 100% but I just don't think those guys will provide it. If they could, they would have at least seen a few snaps last year when he was sucking it up.
    I understand where you are coming from but I think its almost impossible for a Rook to unseat a vet on this team, especially since that vet is a leader of the defense. I really think that their are underlying situations going on that go beyond who might perform better. I mean, did Ojomo even get one snap at DE last year? With the way he completely beasted in preseason, don't you think he deserved at least a few? To me, this seems like the who victor Cruz situation all over again. I know, I should pump my breaks but I really think the Giants may have found another gem for practically nothing. (I know the chances that Ojomo turns into a star are practically zero but at least I can hope...)

Comment

not Ojomo again, he will probably be sitting on the bench once again regardless of what he does in preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
        not Ojomo again, he will probably be sitting on the bench once again regardless of what he does in preseason.
        Hahahahaha. Why are you killing our dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaggs View Post
          Quite honestly, Reese should see if he can reach a deal in concept for Dumervil, if that happens he then asks Eli to restructure and signs Dumervil.
          Dumervil is not that strong versus the run. He wants good money. We have none to give.
          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

I would be shocked if Ojomo ever becomes anything more then Dave Tollefson. He is just not physically talented enough at a position that u need great athletes

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              I would be shocked if Ojomo ever becomes anything more then Dave Tollefson. He is just not physically talented enough at a position that u need great athletes
              Like I said, Ojomo is a longshot but wouldn't it be great if the Giants pulled another player off the garbage heap and became star? The Giants are in need of another DE with OSI gone and Tuck declining.

Realistically though, most of us realize Ojomo with dissipate like a dry fart in the wind.

Comment

If Ojomo is starting for our team next year we are in deep ****.

Comment

or they could draft someone like jarvis jones and move kiwanuka to full time defensive end.

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
                    Dumervil is not that strong versus the run. He wants good money. We have none to give.
                    He is the best of what is left available. True he would want too much money. But a three headed attack of JPP, Dumervil and a hopefully rejuvenated Tuck......awesome. Just hoping Reese put in a call. Course the same concept could be used for Freeney who should be cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                      Defense is probably already there.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        I'm not so sure ab out that, but he's not going to start so it's moot. That's what a lot of people here said about Will Beatty.
                        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          I'm not so sure ab out that, but he's not going to start so it's moot. That's what a lot of people here said about Will Beatty.
                          Those people are crazy Will Beatty was always talented enough. The physical talent of Beatty at LT compared to the physical talent of Ojomo at DE isnt even close

Comment

Osi has a knack of being able to show up big in certain games, then he also has a knoack of disappearing in others. I just have a bad feeling that when the Giants play against him, he is going to have a monster game.

Comment

Osi is not ever going to have a monster game. He doesnt have a knack for anything but not being effective if he doesnt have a clear lane to a strip sack!!

Comment

I don't know about that... I've seen him own a few O-linemen over the years and that strip sack is pretty special.....

Comment

Working...
                                X