Since Osi is gone and possibility of Ojomo starting for 2013 season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by embeshAtYa View Post
    Osi is not ever going to have a monster game. He doesnt have a knack for anything but not being effective if he doesnt have a clear lane to a strip sack!!
    rediculous statement.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
      or they could draft someone like jarvis jones and move kiwanuka to full time defensive end.
      Dont want him til I hear the complete deal with his spinal stenosis. His pro day wasnt very exciting at all either, which will cause him to drop even more and this scares me if he's there at 19.
      2017 Draft Wishlist:
      1. Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford
      2. Raekwon McMillan ILB Ohio State
      3. Roderick Johnson OT Florida State
      4. Jordan Leggett TE Clemson
      5. Ryan Glasgow DT Michegan
      6. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss
      7. Billy Brown WR Shepherd

sigpic
      "Behold, the tailgate party. The pinnacle of human achievement. Since the dawn of parking lots, man has sought to fill his gut with food and alcohol in anticipation of watching others exercise."
      - Homer J. Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by TAILGATIN' View Post
        Dont want him til I hear the complete deal with his spinal stenosis. His pro day wasnt very exciting at all either, which will cause him to drop even more and this scares me if he's there at 19.
        Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush4Blitz2 View Post
          Did Osi sign with Atlanta?
          No....he's claiming he was lied to about what their offer was going to be. Since he has NO leverage, he plans to hold out for more.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
            No....he's claiming he was lied to about what their offer was going to be. Since he has NO leverage, he plans to hold out for more.
            Ha ha

Comment

people seem to have some pretty strong opinions on Ojomo and his ability or lack of it, funny since most haven't seen him play except for last pre season

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
                Think JPP becomes a beast again?

I do
                Ojomo a starter?

over who?
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                  Ojomo has certainly improved from last year even tho he didn't play much at all! he appears to have talent the question is....when to unleash it! I think he will be in the rotation this season!
                  I remember that pre season game when he killed it....I would like to see him get more snaps in...

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                    people seem to have some pretty strong opinions on Ojomo and his ability or lack of it, funny since most haven't seen him play except for last pre season
                    Happens every almost every season. ...Except when some kid wearing #3 went berserk against the Jets in the preseason a couple years ago. That one turned out to be the real deal. lol

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      Just to be clear, is he holding out on us or the Falcons? lol
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        I'm not so sure ab out that, but he's not going to start so it's moot. That's what a lot of people here said about Will Beatty.
                        Thanks for stepping up for my family RF. This topic is just too close to home for me to comment. lol
                        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                          Just to be clear, is he holding out on us or the Falcons? lol
                          Does it matter? Neither one is going to give him what he thinks he's worth.
                          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

It's time the team makes a decision on Ojomo and Tracy one way or another, they either have the stuff to be at least rotational players, or they're not good enough to play on the team and it's time to get new guys that might develope into good players.

And I'd have no problem at all if Ojomo became our new Tollefson, he was a great bottom of the rotation player. At least then he'd have a role on the team, as opposed to right now he has no role.
                            All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Adam Schefter Tweets: "Falcons making strong push to sign Giants free-agent DE Osi Umenyiora and are trying to wrap up a deal with him before end of the weekend."

Comment

I think along with JPP and Tuck; Kiwi, Tracy and Ojomo will get their share of reps at DE. And who knows, if the Giants do draft a DE in the 1st or 2nd rd, Ojomo and/or maybe Tracy may not make the final cuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X