No announcement yet.

Since Osi is gone and possibility of Ojomo starting for 2013 season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see why so many say Tracy is ahead of Ojomo. Just because he was drafted?

Comment

Originally posted by RagTime Blue View Post
      I don't see why so many say Tracy is ahead of Ojomo. Just because he was drafted?
      Because he was ahead of him on the depth chart last year. ..

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
        people seem to have some pretty strong opinions on Ojomo and his ability or lack of it, funny since most haven't seen him play except for last pre season
        Seen him play in college. Physically speaking he is in th bottom 10% of 4-3 DE's in the NFL.Not explosive enough

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
          Seen him play in college. Physically speaking he is in th bottom 10% of 4-3 DE's in the NFL.Not explosive enough
          So was cruz in college bottom WR

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            he looked like an all-pro last year in the preseason against 3rd stringers.

Comment

The OP was talking about Ojomo jumping over Tuck and Kiwi to start. Seriously? There were 14 offensive players and our punter ahead of Ojomo on the defensive stats. They only let him on the field for a handfull of special teams plays. The coaches apparently aren't seeing the "amazing talent" this guy has. Of course, they don't get to suit him up against third stringers waiting to be cut every week either.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
                Ojomo has certainly improved from last year even tho he didn't play much at all! he appears to have talent the question is....when to unleash it! I think he will be in the rotation this season!
                I just don't see what you're basing any of this on. They haven't had an OTA or anything else since last season, so to say he's improved from last year doesn't make sense. His "talent" was displayed against really bad competition in pre-season. So far, the coaches haven't had the confidence in him to let him do anything but a handfull of special teams plays, and he produced zero tackles in those. Realistically we have nothing but a few pre-season performances to judge his talent, and those types of performances can be very deceiving.

Comment

Where does this put Kiwi?

Comment

Originally posted by penguinfarmer View Post
                    If anything, Tracy has the better opportunity to getting more reps than Ojomo. I'm not even talking about starting either.
                    ^this... Although we have all been rooting for Ojomo since the preseason there has to be a reason the Coaches didn't put him on the field, especially with the pass rush struggling much of last season..
                    NYG Til I Die... Even Tatted in "Big Blue" Blood

Is it football season yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X